WTB & WTS DOTA 2 Accounts | Safe, Secure Transaction | USA Owned & Operated menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Accountwarehouse's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTB & WTS DOTA 2 Accounts | Safe, Secure Transaction | USA Owned & Operated

Accountwarehouse.com - Buy and Sell Your DOTA 2 Accounts Safe and Fast

Buy/Sell Your DOTA 2 Accounts!

Why should you bring your business to Accountwarehouse.com?
    We have been in the MMO market for over 8 years now and are still one of the most reputable companies around. We have 100% feedback on many websites including Customerlobby which is a third party website that does not allow us to change our feedback whether good or bad.

We offer you the best prices, friendliest customer service, and the best experience when it comes to buying and selling DOTA 2 accounts.

What do you require in order for me to sell my account?
    First off in order to sell an account to us you MUST be the original owner. We do not make any exceptions at all regardless of your rep or who you bought it from. Second, you must also have a valid ID scan and a PayPal account. We do all this in order to ensure that we only sell the safest accounts.

How do I sell my account?
    Due to the overwhelming amount of accounts offered to us daily, we are not able to offer quotes on Skype or live chat on the website. Instead, you must fill out our sell form and wait for a reply via email. Quotes are normally handled very quickly but please do allow some extra time during nights and weekends.

What kind of warranty do you offer on your accounts?
    Accountwarehouse offers a lifetime guarantee on every account sold on our website.

WTB & WTS DOTA 2 Accounts | Safe, Secure Transaction | USA Owned & Operated