[US/Oceanic] ★★ SUPER MODERATOR ★★ Legion 100% Hand Leveling from  USD menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Smitten's Avatar i want to believe who even plays wow anymore 🤔
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    909/1036
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[US/Oceanic] ★★ SUPER MODERATOR ★★ Legion 100% Hand Leveling from $55 USD

I'm not here to waste time, so let's get straight to the point. I'm offering leveling for Legion for US AND OCEANIC REALMS ONLY. I've been selling WoW services since TBC with a 100% success rate in PvP, PvE, Leveling and more. I've never had a banned or suspended customer or failed to complete an order. I know what I'm doing and take pride in doing it correctly the first time.

Alongside being a moderator here at OwnedCore, I'm from Australia and I'm a native English speaker. You can buy confidently knowing you'll get a quality service. I'm not here to be the cheapest service, so if that's what you're after I recommend looking at another thread. I am here to be the best when it comes to both the service I provide and the support I give.

Every single order will be hand leveled by me personally. No exploits, no rotation or questing bots, no third party software, no grinding. Just pure quest leveling like a regular player. As such, I only take on one order at a time. This is not my full time job anymore, it's more of a hobby. I'm not around 24/7, so don't freak out if I don't answer Skype instantly all the time

Please remember that regardless of my, or anybodies record, there is always a chance of Blizzard banning you or handing you some other form of penalty for breaking their ToS. I take every necessary precaution, but nothing is certain when it comes to third party services, no matter who the provider is!

SLOT OPEN: Yes

Package One: Basic
    Price: $55 USD \ $70 AUD

Time To Complete: 24-48 Hours from 100 (or fresh Demon Hunter) to 110.
    What You'll Receive:
    • A level 110 character. No guarantees of any rep, gear, artifact power or treasures collected.
    • If you want to pay less, don't mind waiting a bit longer to finish, and don't mind possibly tying up a couple of loose ends at the end - this is the package for you.

Package Two: Normal
    Price: $75 USD \ $95 AUD

Time To Complete: 14-36 Hours from 100 (or fresh Demon Hunter) to 110. Contact for a more accurate estimation - how fast I can do it depends on my availability.
    What You'll Receive:
    • At least Friendly with Court of Farondis, Dreamweavers, Highmountain Tribe and Valarjar.
    • A good chunk of non-Suramar artifact treasures collected at level 110 (chance at Legendary drop).
    • The package you want if you'd like to do Suramar yourself, but just want to avoid the leveling and rep process of the main zones.

Package Three: Elite
    Price: $119 USD \ $150 AUD

Time To Complete: 24-48 Hours from 100 (or fresh Demon Hunter) to 110.
    What You'll Receive:
    • World Quests Unlocked - Honoured with Court of Farondis, The Dreamweavers, Highmountain Tribe and Valarjar. Friendly with the Nightfallen.
    • A good chunk of artifact treasures collected at level 110 (chance at Legendary drop).
    • Enough artifact power for your artifacts first golden portrait ability.
    • Item Level 820+.
    • A great package for those who want to hop straight into heroic dungeons.

Payment:

I accept PayPal and Bank Transfer (Australia Only). Those who pay via Bank Transfer will receive a 10% discount. For those paying through PayPal, you must be PayPal verified.

Add Me To Skype

Always make sure you're adding my real Skype by PMing me on OwnedCore first!

Last edited by Smitten; 10-01-2016 at 05:19 PM.

[US/Oceanic] ★★ SUPER MODERATOR ★★ Legion 100% Hand Leveling from  USD
    Deadlysins's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Added you to skype