Selling Heroic/Mythic dungeons selfplay only on EU Horde menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

SkomBoost's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling Heroic/Mythic dungeons selfplay only on EU Horde

Mythic Dungeons:
    8/10 Selfplay 110 EUR! Mythic 10/10 149,99 EUR

HC Dungeons:
    Selfplay 8/8 HC 49,99 EUR

Payment: Paypal.

Send me a message on Ownedcore to book a date.

Originally Posted by 176108864417
    Great service ! Really appreciate the help guys ! very good info in TEAMSPEAK easy to understand! Gladly recomend u to my friends and guildies ! / Zombie/Zomsie

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! Good price to now close to the end !
    Originally Posted by 176108164182
    Just got boosted by these 3 magnificent people!

They are all very nice players and the runs went extremely fast and smooth.

I went into these dungeons without knowing anything about the required tactics, but these players will take care of you and they will instruct you with what has to be done. The instructions were clear and very easy to follow so don't be afraid if you're someone who has never stepped foot in a Challenge Mode dungeon!

Well worth the price, would recommend these players to anyone who needs a boost in CMs.

Thanks again guys!
    Originally Posted by 176109261325
    Just got boosted through all the dungeons, took much less time than I thought, really professional and effective service. I would highly recommend this team to anyone looking to snatch the CM rewards before its patched out. Smooth transaction and was treated like a VIP, easy to understand instructions throughout the run, had a really fun evening too especially the glorious final battle with Zaela, cheers.
    Originally Posted by 176110263108
    0 wipes, was perfect i highly recommend this guys i r8 8/8 m8
    Originally Posted by 176109464926
    Fast and easy as !@#$ runs, boost god. Cheers boys
    Originally Posted by 176109965863
    Easy and fast run. I used flask tryin to help them.. HAH no need. 0 wipes and there was 2 boosted ones, me and someone else. They sure knew what to do and just ran and killed stuff. Me myself, i wanted to participate and try recommending their team. 8/8 the experience!
    Originally Posted by 176109667571
    Excellent, smooth run with friendly and well informed players who know exactly what they're doing. Very highly recommended.
    Originally Posted by 176110367488
    Awesome and fast, very skilled players =D rate em 10 out of 10!
    Originally Posted by 176111561237
    Me and a friend of mine bought at the same time. We had an easy time with these three people guiding us throu everything. Very friendly and service minded.

I highly recommend them for both a fast and fun run!
    Originally Posted by 176110661490
    +rep, well behaving, very proffessional! Would recommend to everyone.
    Last edited by SkomBoost; 09-16-2016 at 02:09 PM.

Selling Heroic/Mythic dungeons selfplay only on EU Horde