◄█▓▒░▒▓❤ Custom Make Your Account - % Special Discount % for First Orders ★▓▒░▒▓█► menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

PoGoMasterVIP's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

◄█▓▒░▒▓❤ Custom Make Your Account - % Special Discount % for First Orders ★▓▒░▒▓█►

PoGo Master

As i'm new to OwnedCore and need to build a reputation; I'm giving a 25% discount on level 20 accounts for the first 5 buyers. Just use the coupon OC25 when making a purchase for an automatic 25% off.

www.pogo-master.com

Custom make an order and play by your own rules !
    Accounts are made with utmost professionalism with human settings to reduce risk of a ban.
    To further humanize and guarantee the longevity of the account; accounts are email verified, TOS accepted, tutorial completed, given a name and gender and assigned to gyms !

Accounts take 1-2 weeks to create with the humanized settings. Hence quantity is always low.

QUALITY > Quantity

www.pogo-master.com

Get your account now!
    Contact via:

Skype - live:PoGoMasterVIP
    Instagram - PoGoMasterVIP - Free weekly giveaways on Instagram. 4 Accounts given out already!

◄█▓▒░▒▓❤ Custom Make Your Account - % Special Discount % for First Orders ★▓▒░▒▓█►
    BoizyBR's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PoGoMasterVIP is legit asf he botted my account giving me 2000 snorlax's arcanine and much more he is absolutely amazing! Legit 100%

PoGoMasterVIP's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by BoizyBR View Post
    PoGoMasterVIP is legit asf he botted my account giving me 2000 snorlax's arcanine and much more he is absolutely amazing! Legit 100%
    Many thanks. Appreciate doing business with you.