100% Handmade accounts NO Botted accounts. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Fluxgaming702's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

100% Handmade accounts NO Botted accounts.

Selling Handmade accounts and custom orders.
    1-2 weeks delivery on all custom orders.
    i have 2 handmade accounts in stock atm, Skype me at FLUXGAMING702 for pictures proof and as always with a handmade it has a 0% of being banned. each account comes with a lifetime warranty as long as you do not use bots,sniping, or any 3rd party apps that can lead your account to being banned. i have a positive successful trade history and 0 scam rate. Im not here to waste your time and money please do not waste mine.

if you are ordering a custom made account, i can have it level to 20 within a week, however longer if you request certain pokemon. And all custom orders require a 50% down deposit at time of sale, and the other half after completion.

i live in las vegas and travel frequently between san francisco and las vegas. most of my handmades are a mixture of pier 39 and las vegas (fire) pokemon. i can farm dratini to evolve to dragonite but that will take one week and cost a lot more. a legit dragonite is hard to come by.

i use ONLY gmail accounts for handmades as ptc is still unavailable. you will get the email password and you can change all the settings afterwards.
    Last edited by Fluxgaming702; 09-15-2016 at 04:22 PM.

100% Handmade accounts NO Botted accounts.