Hand Leveling [100-110 ] In 10 Hrs/Less  USD USA menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Aimen's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hand Leveling [100-110 ] In 10 Hrs/Less $65 USD USA

Hand Leveling [100-110 ] In 10 Hrs/Less  USD USA-2000px-vertical_united_states_flag-svg-gif

Hello,

I will level you from 100 - 110 in less than 10 hours. I've completed several 110 characters of my own, and a few for in game gold. So, I'm seeing if I can make some real cash for my work. I can start as soon as you contact me @ Skype: [email protected].

This account is leveled by very fast questing, I'll kill some rares as I encounter them - and will try my best to get you some artifact power too. Naturally, I will keep your class missions going too. In addition to these services, if you're unable to play for a long period of time, I will complete class campaigns, watch hall/artifact upgrades, upgrade followers, farm artifact power, and gear you in heroics/mythics. If you work during the week, and need someone to log in after you go to bed - I can do this. I'm very flexible and I'm providing this service for two more weeks before I have to slack down and focus on my own personal account.

A summary of my work:

- 100-110 Leveling
    - Class Campaign Completion
    - Class Hall Upgrades / Artifact Research / Class Missions
    - Secondary Artifact Weapon Attention
    - Reputation Farming
    - Profession Farming
    - Dungeon Gearing (Normal, Heroic, Mythic)

Contact me anytime on Skype: [email protected]

I provide an account babysitting if you're a heavy worker or planning a weekend get-a-away/vacation. Hire me and I'll prevent you from falling behind. I'm very quick and efficient. I'll stream your account if you want that additional security, and I provide frequent updates.

The price varies obviously on what you want done, and I wont crack you in the head with the prices some of these other guys are asking.

Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images Hand Leveling [100-110 ] In 10 Hrs/Less  USD USA-world_warcraft_legion_wallpaper_17-jpg 

Hand Leveling [100-110 ] In 10 Hrs/Less  USD USA
    Hapiguy's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    42/15
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hand leveling, RIGHT!!
    He will take your money, and then not perform the work that you paid for, while liquidating your account.
    Thankfully, I busted him while he was in process of doing it...
    He then had the nerve to blame someone that he had 'farmed out the job to', stating that it was his friend IRL, and he had never done this before, so sorry, blah blah...
    So just out of sick curiosity, I let him back in to see what he would do... and more of my pets and goods went up for sale on the AH...
    He's a scammer, through and through. Still in the process of getting my funds back from PayPal for work he never performed.
    AVOID LIKE THE EFFING PLAGUE!!!