Item spawn. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Thread: Item spawn.

BlackBull13's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Item spawn.

Hello everyone,

I've spent quite a time working on Albion Online and I've managed to find Item Spawning exploit. I won't discuss it's nature or anything even near to technical description until buyer proves his seriousness. I plan on selling 1-3 copies simultaneously. Expect high price.
    Don't even bother me if you're not willing to spend 2-3k$. Paid only with BTC's.

my skype: BlackBull13

PS: I'll give some bonus, won't discuss it here though. Remember time is essential.

Item spawn.
    Derlo's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    16/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol u ****ing moron who's gonna buy it for $2k + youre a scammer its from another thread and the owner said it doesnt work anymore

BlackBull13's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Derlo View Post
    lol u ****ing moron who's gonna buy it for $2k + youre a scammer its from another thread and the owner said it doesnt work anymore
    Obviously not you. Thanks for input you've provided. Regarding your accusations, I don't have time to investigate whoever you think I might be - sincerly I don't care. My exploit still works.

PS: If you think that there is only one exploit that lets you spawn things, then the only threads you should be able to reply to should be on "Trash" or "Spam" desks.