[CHEAP] Veteran Albion Account +EMAIL menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

javibs69's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[CHEAP] Veteran Albion Account +EMAIL

Hello im actually selling my Albion account i boght for doing a review of the game.

Albion is an MMORPG similar to Runscape without quest and open world. Its PVP and guild focused, dosnt have fixed roles so you can change your weapons whenever you want.

The price of it is 10 euros.

Im currently new in this forum so i can go first if you have good feedback, if not we can go with middleman.

As they dont accept to change the email im selling it with the email account.

I accept as payment Paypal, Bitcoin and Bank transfer.

I can show you my profiles on other forums/ebay with high reputation in them.

My Skype is Javichuskater please leave a message here or PM me with your skype id before contacting.
    Last edited by javibs69; 09-08-2016 at 05:20 PM.

[CHEAP] Veteran Albion Account +EMAIL
    akkarin098's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by javibs69 View Post
    Hello im actually selling my Albion account i boght for doing a review of the game.

Albion is an MMORPG similar to Runscape without quest and open world. Its PVP and guild focused, dosnt have fixed roles so you can change your weapons whenever you want.

The price of it is 10 euros.

Im currently new in this forum so i can go first if you have good feedback, if not we can go with middleman.

As they dont accept to change the email im selling it with the email account.

I accept as payment Paypal, Bitcoin and Bank transfer.

I can show you my profiles on other forums/ebay with high reputation in them.

My Skype is Javichuskater please leave a message here or PM me with your skype id before contacting.

im interested and would like to buy it--i can do paypal--
    can you do a trial since i need security key before i open account--
    just wanted to check if account is valid--i will log it in first then if it's good--will pay then you can send me additional info regarding email

interested?