Cheapest WoW Gold on Market !! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Zlatan94's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cheapest WoW Gold on Market !!

facebook:bloku_1,this is impostor

1,Summary
    (1),price
    $0.25/k on wow us all realms
    $0.19/k on wow eu all realms

(2)stock
    unlimit supply,any quantity from 10k-2000k.
    if you want an instant delivery,please contact me to ensure the stock first.

(3)delivery speed
    50% finished within 15 mins,
    80% finished within 2 hours,
    over 2 hours you will get some extra gold as compensation.

2,FAQ
    (1),how does it work
    order there,a comfirm email should be arrived in your paypal email,just follow it.
    i would appreciated if you add a comments on this thread after you get your gold.

(2),how to contact me.

Cheapest WoW Gold on Market !!
    mofo-x's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Contacted through Skype, price was great, estimated ETA was great. Sent payment via Paypal [Friends/Family as seller implied previous issues with chargebacks], seller confirmed payment made. Provided auction to seller. Seller advised me item had been purchased. I logged in, auction had not been purchased. Seller started ignoring all messages. Advised seller I would give him a few hours to respond in case he was offline before I posted here and attempted to dispute the transaction with paypal.

Update;
    Looks like I am a fish. I fell for it hook, line and sinker. Seller continues to avoid any communication. Paypal will not do anything due to nature of transaction not being a sale for goods/services. I guess I am just out the money. This guy is a complete scam artist. Please avoid any transactions from 'Karol Pindel' with the e-mail address of [email protected]

Worst part is it is the second time in a month, first was hostsgold.com. [Geng Peng] Atl east in that situation Paypal refunded me the money.
    Last edited by mofo-x; 09-06-2016 at 08:44 PM. Reason: Update

mofo-x's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Second Update;

Spoke with Paypal again! As I selected 'Send money to Friends and Family' [as the Seller indicated it was to prevent people scamming him with charge backs] I was not covered under Paypal's Buyer Protection. However, when I explained the circumstances and provided the Skype log he put me on hold and indicated the transaction qualified for a 'Refund' and that the seller would be flagged for investigation. I happily have my money back.

I am simply posting this so that if anyone runs into a similar situation with another seller, make sure you use the Goods & Services option, regardless of what they say, and if for some reason you don't, ask if the transaction qualifies for a 'Refund'