Pokemon GO Accounts | Level 20-22 | Rare & Region Locked Pokemon! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

PokeCharmGoEU's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pokemon GO Accounts | Level 20-22 | Rare & Region Locked Pokemon!

Selly - Pokemon Go
    Selly - Pokemon Go
    Selly - Pokemon Go
    Selly - Pokemon Go
    Selly - Pokemon Go

* Level 20-22
    * Featuring rare pokemon!: eg. Growlithe, Dragonite, Dragonair, Dratini, Snorlax, Vaporeon, Eevee, Gyarados, Lapras, Arcanine, Flareon, Jolteon, Magikarp(for Gyarados)
    * HIGH CP and High IV pokemons! Inventory is filled with high quality pokemons
    * All Stardust saved. You choose what to power-up.
    * Rare candies unused. You choose the best Pokemon you want to evolve!
    * Level bonus items unused! Many Lures/Lucky Eggs/Incubator/Incense
    * Overfilled Inventory perfect for rural players!
    * You can select your character name and gender
    * You can choose your team color for gym battle
    * Account email verified

*The account can vary from PTC to Google Mail. Upon purchase you will be given the username and password! Although no one will have access to the account once purchased, it is recommended you change the account password/email right away.
    due to the nature of autobuy sales, the exact numbers are not guaranteed.

FAQ

I did not receive email?
    Please check your spam folder, if problem is not solved PM me and I will respond ASAP

Account appears to be new?
    Finish the customization stage and it will be updated correctly

Where are my account details?
    You will find the account details in the e-mail, corresponding to:

Level 20 Account
    Pokemon Trainer Club
    redlazer1337 - username (fake btw)
    comdyshrotsgaymer - password (fake btw)

PM me for any questions!

Please leave feedback! Thank you!

PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK BEFORE CONTACTING ME TO RESOLVE ANY ISSUES

If your account login doesn't work. First, check if the Pokemon login servers are down: Is Pokemon GO down or not? BEFORE you go ahead and leave an incorrect feedback. Thank you!! FYI: Accounts were botted.

Terms & Conditions:
    We and/or this store are not held responsible/not refunding for any problems occurring with the account outside of our control. This includes, but is not limited to, any action taken against it by Niantic, the Pokemon Company or another third party. However, please note do not login within the first 24-72 hours of purchase. Also, due to the nature of this sale, refunds and exchanges are only offered on accounts that have incorrect info, or account not as described. Refunds will not be issued if the account is not working or lost due to buyer's own mistakes such as forgetting your password, entering the wrong email etc.
    Last edited by PokeCharmGoEU; 09-05-2016 at 02:21 AM.

Pokemon GO Accounts | Level 20-22 | Rare & Region Locked Pokemon!