Dog Gone's Shop - 100 - 110 - Mythic Dungeons - Emerald Nightmare 7/7 Available menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dog_Gone's Avatar Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    25 (92%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dog Gone's Shop - 100 - 110 - Mythic Dungeons - Emerald Nightmare 7/7 Available

Dog Gone's Shop - World Of Warcraft Boosting

Welcome to my powerleveling services. With any of my offers, all gear, materials and gold will be kept on your account. We are a team of very skilled gamers with experience in top end raiding guilds from WoW and other MMORPG's. With over 3 years experience in the powerleveling communities, there's no reason not to trust us, as our feedback speaks for itself.

Leveling

100 - 110 PVE

1 - 110 PVP

Gear Up 810ilvl

Profession Leveling 1 - 800

Mythic Dungeon Clears

Artifact Power Farming

Glories (Old and New)

Contact us also for any gearing, reputation, artifact leveling you might require!

Email : [email protected]

Division Feedback

I personally have used this service on a continuous basis. The quality of service and personal attention far exceeds that of what is available out there. Furthermore to that you are actually speaking to somebody that plays and understands the game. As a fan of the division I needed help with my DZ rand and skilling up of build. The fellow service owner personalized a package to me and many times threw in freebies without me having to ask for them or question the price. The pricing in itself is extremely reasonable and better than the going market rates. From a delivery perspective they always beat their projected time and better than that they ensure that you build/character is improving rather than just delivering on the agreed to service. One can actually see that they play this game as your gearing matches to those of the best out there when it comes to actual gear and weapon configuration. I highly highly recommend their service and personally will continue to use them going forward.

Just for information perspective I am sitting +250k dps, +80k hps and 11k sp. That in itself should speak to how good these guys are. Got my alt characters booting up now!
    One of the best division leveling services around. Could not have been more pleased with tge professional service both from the support emails keeping me updated on the progress and the speed of the service.

Im that happy with the service im already talking about getting more leveling done.

Do not hesitate to contact these professionals. The service is perfect!
    Hey I would like to recommend dog_gone and their team they go way a above and beyond to help their customers out to make sure that their character in the division is strong and has the best gear for u to solo the dark zone or go against other players in the dark zone and last so u don't get wrecked in the dark zone as well .he has the best team by far that I've noticed that suggest what to do to better your division character I would highly recommend dog_gone and their team u need a service done these guys here are 10/10 when it comes to service for your character. And they also have great discounts as well and will help u out any way possible just message them great bunch of guys . I will definitely be going back to dog_gone and his team for more service in the future A++++++++service . Thanks again dog_gone and team way happy customer here thanks again guys
    Excellent and professional service, I will use them again. They are super quick. I highly recommend them.
    doggone really helped me thanks man for your service it really helped me it took like 2 months to complete this thank you verry much dude
    I purchased a 50-75 Dz boost. It took 1 day, pretty fast and extremely trustworthy.. Would def recommend to others!
    I recommend everyone this service cheap quick great communication and they tell u what u need to become a strong player ,thank u I'll be back again
    Would like to highly recommend this guy as he knows what he's doing and he's makes sure that it gets completed with satisfaction for the customer me myself I have ordered a falcon lost incursion challenge mode and guys have completed it very quickly. Also their prices are lowest on the market you can find 10/10 !!
    bought a custom dps package from Dog Gone. Price was just right and it was even completed before I expected. I am very satisfied with this service 10/10 would recommend and would use again.
    Excellent and professional service, I will use them again. They are super quick. I highly recommend them.
    Good service that was fast! Ordered falcon challenging 3x!! Will definitely use again in the future. They did also recalibrations on my gear! Good work guys. thx again.
    Really quick and cheap! Cant thank this guy enough!
    Used this service again. Purchased 10 dz levels. Could not be happier. Was an absolute pleasure as always
    went extremely well, fast service and great communication, updated all the time and kept in contact during the process, 160k damage turned into 174k damage. would recommend and i will use again. Quality guy
    Excellent service, highly recommended, A+
    Boosted my characters to level 30, great service! recommended A plus
    100% satisfied finished in less time set ! Communicated with me the hole way recommend to anyone needing fast great and fair prices !!!
    "Honestly this dude is amazing.. He is really good at what he does and can help you in any situation.. CHARGES FAIRLY you wont find better prices and works for you..
    Super fast service! Excellent pricing and they do whatever you ask. Highly recommended to all! I feel safe letting these guys take the reigns. Thanks again!
    DG did some epic quick Dark Zone power leveling for me from 75-91. Great service, great communication =)
    Nice service with a awesome price
    Bought a 53-75 DZ boosting.
    nice service indeed!
    Just purchased a 150k dps package, needed help with uplay account issues and he helped me immediately. Service was very fast (1 day) and gave me 166k dps. Very satisfied and will purchase again. You will not find someone better than his services, provides a range of powerlevels you can choose from. 10/10
    Purchased a DZ leveling service and it was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. Quick and dedicated farmers who wont sleep until your purchase is finished. Highly Recommended and will be purchasing more in the future
    These guys are amazing! All worked fine. Nice service, good prices! Will buy your service again!
    Purchased on 3 separate occasions and each time, it was perfect.
    Just purchased incursion run off him, do not hesitate to purchase! Good price for what you get, very cool dude to talk to and will help in any way he can. I will definitely be purchasing other services from him!
    Just purchased 228 GS package, very pleased with the end product. Second time customer, gave more gear then needed. Very pleased.
    Very fast A+++
    Very fast, very good service
    A+++++
    Great seller , Perfect Service, Faster as i taught , recommending to everyone!
    Great service!
    all clear
    Good guys. Recommend.
    Mhunsta provided an excellent Division Dark Zone leveling service. A++
    Very pleased with service, A+
    For the second time, perfect ! thank you so much
    Awesome, will continue to use.
    Ultra fast and very nice guy; thank you so much
    very professional and delivered the service faster than I expected
    I cant thank this man enough.. very professional.. Very fast . HES GREAT. Safe
    I had no trouble with my purchase recommend it to anyone satisfied A plusssss
    Diablo 3 Feedback

Originally Posted by ChiTownJoker View Post
    Excellent service. Easy commnication. 1-70 plvl done in under an hour and fast T6 rift clears. Will be using his services more often
    Originally Posted by Ambuletz View Post
    Just purchased! Super fast response, super fast leveling and excellent customer service! A++

Will buy again!
    Originally Posted by Marsplanet View Post
    Dog_gone is awesome. He power levelled my Wizard 1-70. Fast, efficient and nice guy. Highly recommended. A++++
    Originally Posted by kwayczar View Post
    Great service! Extremely fast, took less than an hour for 1-70 boost. Will do business again
    Originally Posted by mochipants View Post
    was fast and helpful. Would recommend 10/10!!
    Originally Posted by kenbigpig View Post
    Bought two so far and went great

very friendly too 8/8
    Originally Posted by c_r_a_z_y! View Post
    That's the best 4$ I have ever spent!

Was super fast leveling and saved 6 hours of leveling!

Thank you !!!
    Originally Posted by mytharixs View Post
    Would recommend this service to anyone. The price is amazing for the speed of service they provide, I sent payment and we began instantly. Not only that but if the runs are going slower than expected they will not hesitate to compensate with some extra runs 10/10 would order again (and I plan to).
    Originally Posted by jigok123 View Post
    This guy helped me so much! I'm luckily the first customer to finish his T6 package. He was very patient with me and finished the whole set of tal and was just amazing experience I've had with him! 5 STARS!
    Originally Posted by jeraxi42 View Post
    Fast and efficient power levelling! thanks bro!
    Originally Posted by mytharixs View Post
    After trialing him out the other day, I decided to purchase a T6 package. The service was amazing as initially I scheduled for 10 hour grifting session in hope of getting everything but when we didn't he went out of his way to extend the service at no extra cost until I got all the items I wanted. 10/10 ordering again soon.
    Originally Posted by 92Palermo View Post
    Great power level 1-70 also in season! He also lets me some 70 items! Thx a lot. Would recommend!
    Originally Posted by IrSora View Post
    buying gem lvling service. pretty fast and efficient. def. worth a try.
    Originally Posted by fraJazz View Post
    Powerlevelled me and did a few multibox runs with me. Very professional and friendly, even made up for some time lost with some extra runs! I recommend his fast and efficient service!
    Originally Posted by 92Palermo View Post
    Great power level 1-70 also in season! He also lets me some 70 items! Thx a lot. Would recommend!
    Originally Posted by Meatphone View Post
    Great service. Ordered Grift 35 runs for an hour. Went a lil slow for a bit, so he ran higher grifts (up to 44) and added a few minutes. Definitely Recommend!
    Originally Posted by Dozin View Post
    Leveled my demon hunter in no time from 1-70, nice chat. Really good! Thanks again!
    Originally Posted by fraJazz View Post
    Powerlevelled me and did a few multibox runs with me. Very professional and friendly, even made up for some time lost with some extra runs! I recommend his fast and efficient service!
    Originally Posted by Meatphone View Post
    Second time I ordered services, and still can't recommend enough. Awesome work bud!
    Originally Posted by koonyp View Post
    Boosted two characters 1-70 super fast
    Excellent service easy to understand and super nice.
    Will use his service again
    Originally Posted by Decaed View Post
    Awesome seller!
    Originally Posted by koonyp View Post
    Got a t6/ Greater rift 35/40package from Dog_Gone was completed super fast and he taught me alot of little helpful hints along the way for a new character, cant recommend Dog_Gone enough best service i've had on ownedcore.
    Originally Posted by Scashd View Post
    Amazing service, all three times I have used him so far. Will continue to use to boost as needed. Highly recommended. Thank you.
    Originally Posted by reitiac View Post
    Great service. Very accommodating. Will use again in the future for my grinding needs.
    Originally Posted by bones_ff View Post
    Awesome guy and great service ! paid for 5 hours of grifts, gave me over double the time XD with loot share.
    Then hopped onto my account and regeared my heroes as best as the inventory allowed me.
    Also bombarded him with noob questions all day and night which he answered each time and taught me tons of game mechanics I never knew.
    Will probably buy again soon
    Originally Posted by Xhaze View Post
    Just bought 1-70 started within a few min and everything went smooth. Great seller. Will be using again for sure.
    Originally Posted by HelloBaby12 View Post
    Best price for powerlevelling! Thanks!
    Originally Posted by vvseekervv View Post
    Originally bought 1-70 Power Level, it went really smoothly only after 24hrs of S4 being released...It was sick fast and professional. I had to buy more! GRifts + Rifts and got really good gear for being a fresh 70 not gonna lie, enough to get on my feet for T1-T3! Prices? Absolutely cheap, literally why I bought multiple runs and planning on making more, makes this easy fast and fun for the price he does it for. Recommended 11/10 no BS. Thanks Dog.gone!
    Originally Posted by xxsamxx86 View Post
    Awesome booster!! Ordered 1-70 which went super fast! Also ordered some Grifts which went without any problems super efficient runs! Will 100% buy again! highly recommend!
    Originally Posted by s0ftreset View Post
    Awesome service, quick and efficient! Highly recommend.
    Originally Posted by Kronobarc View Post
    Epic service, quick and efficient! Definitely will order again!
    Originally Posted by Bryxx View Post
    Had a great experience with this guy, messaged him for a 1-70 boost and was started and completed all in 25 minutes from the first message. Highly recommend anyone who wants to get a jump on the new season to use this guy! Thank again.
    Originally Posted by aborell View Post
    I was just going to do the 3 bucks for a leveling to 70, but he talked me into the starter pack and I'm glad he did. It was well worth the money, and he let my friend get in on the action. Very nice guy, and the service itself was amazing. I've never seen anything like it, and I dropped a LOT of time into season 3. Highly recommended.
    Originally Posted by MrGuru View Post
    Great service, bought the t10 package for my wizard. Was very quick and exactly what was promised.
    Originally Posted by Austin Lay View Post
    Had a couple of runs and was smooth and trusted seller
    Originally Posted by naveygril View Post
    Awesome service! Paid for t10 gearing and he did it really quickly. Also powerleveled my monk! Will buy again.
    Originally Posted by MrGuru View Post
    Another great GR60 service. Amazing to deal with, always comes through.
    Last edited by Dog_Gone; 09-19-2016 at 10:31 PM.

Dog Gone's Shop - 100 - 110 - Mythic Dungeons - Emerald Nightmare 7/7 Available
    teamanek's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    39/9
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Talking with him - about to buy 100-110 leveling Service

eXp0's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    69/40
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Added on skype, having a druid done 100-110. Sent payment, asked some questions about artifacts, artifact power and made some requests about the leveling. Everything was answered, the guy is well spoken and we understand each other 100% , starting in the next hour or so.

-----------------------

Second order almost done. These guys are super legit.
    Last edited by eXp0; 09-21-2016 at 12:49 PM.

Shykon's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would highly recommend dog gones service! Professional, good communication and provided a very quick and cheap service.
    I ordered 103-110 and it was done very quickly. My skillbars and macro's were not touched + the gear choices selected were very good.

All in all the best leveling service on Ownedcore! I'm about to place my second order

babygurl's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got 100-110, was really good, really fast. Plus I asked to save all the artifact power for another spec and they did. Love it, will use this service again.

Tescoli's Avatar Banned Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    recommand, used his services. very professional.

Praesto's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Going to ask some questions and probably place an order!

Edit: Paid and waiting for job to start.
    Last edited by Praesto; 10-04-2016 at 10:20 AM.

drewdwn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered and paid for some leveling services. Will update

*Update*

Discussed a custom order of 83-110. The price was insanely good. Once the job started the leveling was done quickly. I've got my account back now, everything is great. Will use the Dog again
    Last edited by drewdwn; 10-12-2016 at 09:31 AM.

koonyp's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought 100-110 from Dog, Great communication and very fast leveling service, will buy again.

Avarice197's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I Ordered a 100-110 leveling service for my rogue, everything from contact to the process was done quickly. Would definitely recommend Dog Gones especially for the price!

=Completed leveling in roughly 2 days-

Thoridal's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    75 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Talking with him about a Powerlevel 101-110. Will come back with updates.

worldablaze's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought a 100-110. Was done in a little over 48hrs. Very quick and very easy to communicate with. Definitely would recommend.

Gourgas's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought a 100-110. He saved all AP for my offspecc as I requested. Overall a great service to a great price. Should take somewhere between 24 and 48 hours. Satisfied with the purchase. Would recommend.

eaglerip's Avatar Site Donator

Thanks G/R
    10/5
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mythic + clears?

Dog_Gone's Avatar Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser