Selling Duel Glaived  Excallibur character menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

mikemikeymike's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling Duel Glaived Excallibur character

Hello, currently I'm selling my account on Excalibur WoW. There are 2 characters that are over the top geared for the server, I'd just like to add that Legendaries are no longer donateable, so this is a pretty sweet ride.
    Character 1
    (warrior) Full Tier 6 with Glaives, and Best in Slot Trinkets and full Brutal set with Apolyn.
    Also comes with a fully functioning protection set.
    Character 2
    (hunter) Full Tier 6 with thoridral, best in slot trinkets and full brutal set with glad titles.

Excalibur WoW's policy is that Character transfers between accounts is free. So That is my method of transfer, all I have to do is send the email.

If you are interested, add me on skype: blackdonkeydong69 (i know funny name) and perhaps we can talk price and I can answer any questions you may have. If you are a scammer, please move along. Thanks

Selling Duel Glaived  Excallibur character
    alwaysgoingbig's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You create new accounts everyday and post the same shit and than you come again with: sorry no PayPal pls send Money here. and always the same shit "scammres go away" you are a ****in scammer!