Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling Legit/handmade accounts | Timservices | lowered-prices | warranty

out-datedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Selling Legit/handmade accounts | Timservices | lowered-prices | warranty-screenshot_6-gif   Selling Legit/handmade accounts | Timservices | lowered-prices | warranty-screenshot_100-gif   Selling Legit/handmade accounts | Timservices | lowered-prices | warranty-screenshot_4-gif  
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Timservices; 09-01-2016 at 10:32 AM.

Selling Legit/handmade accounts | Timservices | lowered-prices | warranty
    Timservices's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stock is running low added 1 more lvl 28 account

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Working on level 3 level 30 accounts you can pre-order them now !
    by sending a message to me on my skype: Devrim5314 !
    Last edited by Timservices; 08-31-2016 at 04:49 PM.

zeroad12x's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seller is obviously selling "handmade botted" accounts. Bought a lvl 28 "handmade" account here and it still has the beginner tutorials. Unless I did not know there is a kind of glitch for you to show again the tutorial screens.

Selling Legit/handmade accounts | Timservices | lowered-prices | warranty-screen-shot-2016-09-01-3-10-58-pm-gifSelling Legit/handmade accounts | Timservices | lowered-prices | warranty-screen-shot-2016-09-01-3-11-20-pm-gif

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zeroad12x View Post
    Seller is obviously selling "handmade botted" accounts. Bought a lvl 28 "handmade" account here and it still has the beginner tutorials. Unless I did not know there is a kind of glitch for you to show again the tutorial screens.

Selling Legit/handmade accounts | Timservices | lowered-prices | warranty-screen-shot-2016-09-01-3-10-58-pm-gifSelling Legit/handmade accounts | Timservices | lowered-prices | warranty-screen-shot-2016-09-01-3-11-20-pm-gif
    like i explained . there was no need to put this in my thread but thankyou for adding this now i don't need to tell the buyers anymore how it works. easier for me

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the people who are reading those replies. i'm using a glitch for buyers like you to give a better opertunity to play the game. i skip turtorial, so if you login after your purchase you need to accept the agreements and choose your starterpokemon&nickname. So this guy is telling me that he is not happy with choosing his starterpokemon,choosing his username & choosing his gender. This guy is trying to scam me by using different names on different website's or applications like skype. He told me he was buying accounts and selling them back? do you know what the ban chances are for using 3 or more ip adresses on one account? well if u still wondering or have questions feel free to add me on skype

zeroad12x's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Timservices View Post
    For the people who are reading those replies. i'm using a glitch for buyers like you to give a better opertunity to play the game. i skip turtorial, so if you login after your purchase you need to accept the agreements and choose your starterpokemon&nickname. So this guy is telling me that he is not happy with choosing his starterpokemon,choosing his username & choosing his gender. This guy is trying to scam me by using different names on different website's or applications like skype. He told me he was buying accounts and selling them back? do you know what the ban chances are for using 3 or more ip adresses on one account? well if u still wondering or have questions feel free to add me on skype
    1) The thing I'm not happy with is that I don't get how is it you can redo the tutorial despite being handmade. Saying it's a glitch doesn't really clear it up. The reason I was interested in your accounts in the first place is because of the word "handmade". So it's natural for me to be suspicious when the $50 "handmade" account I've bought (I haven't perform a charge back in case this guy trying to accuse me of scam) still have to undergo the tutorial process.
    2) Scam you? I'm not obligated to use the same display name on the forum and skype. Heck it's my account and I even made it clear I am the same person.
    3) I did not once mention I was buying and reselling. If you'd like I can upload my side of the Skype chat here with you for comparison. And if I really do buying and reselling, it is up to the buyers to choose if they were to buy from me or not.
    Last edited by zeroad12x; 09-01-2016 at 08:55 AM.