WoW Legion Power Leveling and Boosting | 16+ Years in MMO Trading | 24x7 Support menu

User Tag List

PlayerAuctions's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW Legion Power Leveling and Boosting | 16+ Years in MMO Trading | 24x7 Support

PlayerAuctions the Digital Marketplace for Gaming Products
    WoW LEGION Power Leveling and Boosting

1. All WoW Power Leveling Services on PlayerAuctions are hand-leveled by experienced WoW players.
    2. No matter what characters or levels you are looking for, you can always find the best deals here.
    3. We also sell Honor Rank boosts, PvP carries for Arena and Rated Battleground ratings.
    4. Best of all, you don’t need to worry about the safety of your account at all.
    5. Our WoW boosting and leveling service is 100% legit as all the sellers are rigorously vetted and pay a monetary deposit before they sell.
    6. Feel free to ask our 24/7 customer service team if you have any questions.

Last edited by PlayerAuctions; 11-10-2016 at 09:13 PM. Reason: Content edited.

WoW Legion Power Leveling and Boosting | 16+ Years in MMO Trading | 24x7 Support
    Tobbo88's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WARNING
    I have been trying to get money from playerauctions for around a month now...
    I sold a pokemon go account to a player in perfectly working order.. He got it banned put a dispute. LUCKILY I still had the email linked to my phone and was receiving emails and received emails regarding the ban which I have provided player auctions which shows the date was AFTER he said it was even banned Beforehand it had been checked and was in perfect working order which I thought it would be. SO...
    I've been asked for proof which was provided.. I've been on the live chat about 15-20 times over the last 3 weeks I was promised a reply within 24 hours origonally 3 days later was promised a reply by the end of the night. And another time was told the next day.. Been told it would be sorted soon on several ocations I've also been blocked by them on facebook (because thats how they work!!) if they find someone complaining they just block you.. Proof can be given of that also... Anyways here's the convo I've just had with no information being given.

Your Question: 229997*(last digit removed for security) Been getting told "you'll have a email by the end of tonight" we'll contact you tomorrow. This will be sorted in 48 hours etc.. since the 3 weeks ago.... I've complained on facebook you have removed me from facebook. I'm going to make a post
    Please wait and one of our operators will be with you shortly.
    You are now chatting with Andrea CS (Customer Support Officer) - Customer Support
    21:46Andrea CS:
    Hello! How may I help you today?
    21:46Ron CS:
    Hello there! How may I be of assistance today?
    21:47ME:
    I'm going to post for all my friends to start posting about this on your facebook page soon as you've blocked me on facebook
    3 weeks ive been waiting now!! and I keep getting told soon soon soon soon
    im getting so annoyed ... I've gave all the proof thats been asked for TWICE
    21:47Ron CS:
    One moment please while I check the details for you.
    21:49ME:
    I'm saving all these convocations via a screen recording program now also.
    Andrea CS has left the conversation.
    21:50ME:
    ??
    21:50Ron CS:
    Upon checking sir our Fraud team are still investigating your case thats why we still cant give you any updates.
    I want a time
    or I'm taking this to small claims court.
    21:51ME:
    do you have a legal department? whats their contact information please
    21:51Ron CS:
    Unfortunately there's no timeframe provided yet.
    21:52ME:
    ME:
    21:53ME:
    Also please confirm for the record. I've been waiting 3 weeks and there is no update yeah?
    how long does a update usual take? 1 month? 2 month? a year? How long is this going to go on.
    21:54Ron CS:
    Unfortunately we are not allowed to provide that details over the chat, if you want you can raise that to [email protected]
    21:56ME:
    No problem I'm going to post this video on all of your ownedcore posts now. Sure that will cause enough fuss for you guys to sort this. Take care

Renamed my name to "me" and *'ed out the last number of order number.

Thanks G/R
    1/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Tobbo88 View Post
    WARNING
    I have been trying to get money from playerauctions for around a month now...
    I sold a pokemon go account to a player in perfectly working order.. He got it banned put a dispute. LUCKILY I still had the email linked to my phone and was receiving emails and received emails regarding the ban which I have provided player auctions which shows the date was AFTER he said it was even banned Beforehand it had been checked and was in perfect working order which I thought it would be. SO...
    I've been asked for proof which was provided.. I've been on the live chat about 15-20 times over the last 3 weeks I was promised a reply within 24 hours origonally 3 days later was promised a reply by the end of the night. And another time was told the next day.. Been told it would be sorted soon on several ocations I've also been blocked by them on facebook (because thats how they work!!) if they find someone complaining they just block you.. Proof can be given of that also... Anyways here's the convo I've just had with no information being given.

Your Question: 229997*(last digit removed for security) Been getting told "you'll have a email by the end of tonight" we'll contact you tomorrow. This will be sorted in 48 hours etc.. since the 3 weeks ago.... I've complained on facebook you have removed me from facebook. I'm going to make a post
    Please wait and one of our operators will be with you shortly.
    You are now chatting with Andrea CS (Customer Support Officer) - Customer Support
    21:46Andrea CS:
    Hello! How may I help you today?
    21:46Ron CS:
    Hello there! How may I be of assistance today?
    I'm going to post for all my friends to start posting about this on your facebook page soon as you've blocked me on facebook
    3 weeks ive been waiting now!! and I keep getting told soon soon soon soon
    im getting so annoyed ... I've gave all the proof thats been asked for TWICE
    21:47Ron CS:
    One moment please while I check the details for you.
    21:49ME:
    I'm saving all these convocations via a screen recording program now also.
    Andrea CS has left the conversation.
    ??
    21:50Ron CS:
    Upon checking sir our Fraud team are still investigating your case thats why we still cant give you any updates.
    I want a time
    or I'm taking this to small claims court.
    21:51ME:
    21:51Ron CS:
    Unfortunately there's no timeframe provided yet.
    21:52ME:
    ME:
    Also please confirm for the record. I've been waiting 3 weeks and there is no update yeah?
    how long does a update usual take? 1 month? 2 month? a year? How long is this going to go on.
    21:54Ron CS:
    Unfortunately we are not allowed to provide that details over the chat, if you want you can raise that to [email protected]
    21:56ME:
    No problem I'm going to post this video on all of your ownedcore posts now. Sure that will cause enough fuss for you guys to sort this. Take care

Renamed my name to "me" and *'ed out the last number of order number.

Dear Tobbo88,

Will you please provide us your PlayerAuctions username via Private Message? We will forward your matter to our Customer Support team so they can assist you.

-
    Best Wishes,
    PlayerAuctions,
    Marketing and Communications Team.

Davee18's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey, got gold for sale, you buying some? can i have your skype? thanks

Thanks G/R
    1/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Davee18 View Post
    hey, got gold for sale, you buying some? can i have your skype? thanks
    Hi Davee18,

You can register for free on PlayerAuctions and put your offer for sale.
    Interested buyers will contact you via PlayerAuctions and do the transaction via PlayerAuctions.

We offer PlayerGuardian - the most secure way for P2P transaction.

ALERT!
    We charge small fees to assure against scammers. If any seller asks you to trade away from PlayerAuctions, then please avoid transacting with this seller and let us know his username.

Baksteen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought an account once. The seller reclaimed it. Never got my money back even though they guarantee fraud protection.

"Fraud Protection We take fraud very seriously at PlayerAuctions. Our advanced, anti-fraud technology allows us to provide 100% protection against fraud. All chargeback risk is absorbed by PlayerAuctions."

Thanks G/R
    1/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Baksteen View Post
    Bought an account once. The seller reclaimed it. Never got my money back even though they guarantee fraud protection.

"Fraud Protection We take fraud very seriously at PlayerAuctions. Our advanced, anti-fraud technology allows us to provide 100% protection against fraud. All chargeback risk is absorbed by PlayerAuctions."
    Dear Baksteen,

Please approach our customer service team regarding this issue. We provide 24 x 7 support. You may visit this URL to approach our CS Team.

Thanks,
    PlayerAuctions Team