Level 31 Hand Leveled Account, No bots/Third party software no banns menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

jukestarr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Level 31 Hand Leveled Account, No bots/Third party software no banns

Hi guys I am selling a level 31 account that is safe from being banned, it is not botted. This is not my main account, I have leveled this account while leveling my main account, spent numerous money, egg/lures modules/ and most importantly time into it. Level 31 account you will encounter high cp and high iv pokemon. I renamed a lot of high iv pokemon, I always preferred high iv over high cp. This account has not yet joined a gym because i had intentions of selling it, although it does not have tons of snorlax / dragonites it is a great account to start playing on, and tons of high iv pokemon on here. It does not have region restricted pokemon, mr.mime/farfetched/kangaskhan. The asking price is $250
    check out the pictures, and also you can reach me at my personal skype bobswarley26 This is a ptc account, you can change the email, name and appearance.

profile — Postimage.org
    dragonite — Postimage.org
    achievement — Postimage.org
    pokemon — Postimage.org
    pokemon2 — Postimage.org

Serious buyers only!

Level 31 Hand Leveled Account, No bots/Third party software no banns
    lukftw's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sure, you manually renamed all the pokemons below 1kCP by IV, why you should this? ) I'm telling you why, because the account is 100% botted.

Surrounder's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    august 17th created and its hand leveled? lol

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it not normal to rename your pokemon? As I stated before I prefer iv over cp. Is it hard to use a website to check pokemon stats? Probably for a idiot like yourself.

August 17th is not enough time to get to 31? Again probably not enough time for a fatass like yourself.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jukestarr View Post
    Is it not normal to rename your pokemon? As I stated before I prefer iv over cp. Is it hard to use a website to check pokemon stats? Probably for a idiot like yourself.

August 17th is not enough time to get to 31? Again probably not enough time for a fatass like yourself.

lmao, Why so hostile man? So I'm a fatass because I called you out on your botted ass fake "hand leveled" account? Lol only hatched 10 eggs ever in 31 levels so all your rare pokemon are caught too? lol

And yes, it's common to rename EVERY pokemon with their IV just like some of the renamer programs hahahahaha

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Surrounder View Post
    lmao, Why so hostile man? So I'm a fatass because I called you out on your botted ass fake "hand leveled" account? Lol only hatched 10 eggs ever in 31 levels so all your rare pokemon are caught too? lol

And yes, it's common to rename EVERY pokemon with their IV just like some of the renamer programs hahahahaha
    Take it how you want sorry if I offended you by calling you out on you being overweight, hence why you're taking your frustration on my post. Not even close to all my pokemon are renamed, as you can see by the total count of my pokemon, I only displayed the 90+ iv.. if i was hacking why wouldnt i hatch more eggs? I have over 100+ pokemon only 20+ is renamed how do you feel? fatass

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're so full of shit your eyes are brown. The reason you dont have more eggs hatched is because you didn't play legit and you botted and sniped the account. With over 200KM traveled you could have certainly hatched some eggs and gotten good IV pokemon but why do that when you just sniped them? You just never logged into the account to click the animations after the bot hatched them for you.

Goodluck again selling this worthless botted account. Who knows maybe you'll get lucky and scam someone with it too.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Surrounder View Post
    You're so full of shit your eyes are brown. The reason you dont have more eggs hatched is because you didn't play legit and you botted and sniped the account. With over 200KM traveled you could have certainly hatched some eggs and gotten good IV pokemon but why do that when you just sniped them? You just never logged into the account to click the animations after the bot hatched them for you.

Goodluck again selling this worthless botted account. Who knows maybe you'll get lucky and scam someone with it too.
    if botting or sniping is as easy as you say it is im sure a fatass like you would have one too, its funny how my "botted/sniped" account isnt banned after all this time? Was is the explanation? And it will never be banned.. keep checking in with me

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jukestarr View Post
    if botting or sniping is as easy as you say it is im sure a fatass like you would have one too, its funny how my "botted/sniped" account isnt banned after all this time? Was is the explanation? And it will never be banned.. keep checking in with me

You realize you're on a botting website, are you that ****ing stupid? Actually wait, don't answer that. Yup, I had 8 accounts and 3 of them are still active lvl 29-34. So many excuses for your shitty botted account that no one wants.