Wow account eu | lvl 100 rogue, hunter and druid | ilvl 656 | 18 mounts | 20$ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

himtoxic's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow account eu | lvl 100 rogue, hunter and druid | ilvl 656 | 18 mounts | 20$

Wow account eu | lvl 100 rogue | ilvl 656 | 18 mounts
    I have an wow account left where I used to play on it has a level 100 hunter, rogue and a druid
    it has 18 mounts: sky golem, hearthsteed, twilight drake, warlords deathwheel, bronze drake, flying machine, garn nighthowl, coalfist gronnling, armored Brown Bear, wooly mammoth and a few more.
    it has 16 heirlooms
    there is also a level 70 paladin included and a level 69 shaman and a level 33 warlock and a level 30 druid.
    with the account you also get an hearthstone account included in the battlenet account that has a few legendarys.
    wod is already purchased but you need to buy legion if you want to play that aswell.
    If you buy fast there is also 14 days of game time left.
    to buy the account add me on skype: himotoxic

Wow account eu | lvl 100 rogue, hunter and druid | ilvl 656 | 18 mounts | 20$