2/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Korean Pixelbot Settings

So instead of getting like 50 messages a day about how to setup your aimbot, I am going to give you the same advice that I reply to every bodies messages with.

HERE IS WHAT ALL OF THE SETTINGS ON THE KOREAN HACK ACTUALLY MEAN.
    Korean Pixelbot Settings-what-settings-gif

Best heroes to use pixelbot with? From my experience it comes down to these:

Bastion - I mean press Shift, and you can literally just kill 5 people instantly lol.
    Tracer - Aim speed should be quite high to stay on target (only if your computer can handle it)
    Soldier - Soldier takes some real fine tuning to actually be effective you are probably better off using bastion. Stinkyjoints script to counter soldiers spread is really useful. Obviously don't use it all the time.
    Zarya - Zarya will need a lot more aimspeed to stay locked on because of the way her laser beam thing works. But VERY effective if you get the right settings especially if that beam is charged up.

Your settings for each hero will need to be different. Any amount of sense will tell you that pretty much every hero has a totally different effective style of aiming and your settings need to reflect that if you want it to be effective (so obviously have a notepad file or something documenting your settings for each one). You can get away with quite high aim speed on very close range heroes like tracer and reaper, but if you keep the same settings for soldier and hold down aimlock, you will look obvious as **** and it will be less accurate.

Example of my Bastion settings:
    Korean Pixelbot Settings-settings-png

Example of my Zarya settings:
    Korean Pixelbot Settings-settings-zarya-png

How to get the best settings for each hero? The answer to this is not simple for anyone.

The worst thing you can possibly do is fine tune your settings in training mode. The way you lock on and the speeds etc on training dummies are COMPLETELY different to what you get in a real game vs heroes.

Go in to a custom game -> Fill both teams with basic AI opponents (auto fill will give you a variety which is important) -> Play lots of rounds adjusting your settings for each hero that you want to play -> Don't convince yourself that it looks legit when it doesn't. If you wan't to get reported and banned instantly, play obvious as ****.

Your settings will completely be determined by your computer, dpi, sensitivity in windows and in the game, resolution, and your CPU's ability to actually handle the calculations at different aimspeeds. Do NOT use anybody elses settings because it will not help you whatsoever. The quality of your graphics really makes no difference as long as your PC can handle it without lagging.

If you are using one of the paid korean versions, you will have the aim speed, and the Aim Smooth setting as well. This is VITAL to getting the right balance. Basically the idea is, put the Aim Smooth setting fairly high (maybe 3-4), and then you will obviously need to put the aim speed quite high to make it actually snap on to the target effectively (lets say 20+). Try this out and see if your computer can handle actually doing it at that high aim speed and also paying attention to how much screen shake you are getting.

If your computer can't handle that sort of setup, I would suggest dropping the Aim Smooth down to 1.5-1.9 or thereabouts, and dropping the aimspeed way down. You WILL get more screen shake doing it this way but if your cpu isn't a ****ing monster like mine, you may have no choice. It can still look fairly legit but you won't get the same level of accuracy without risking getting a shaky ass obvious screen. As I said, do NOT use my settings and expect this to work for you. Your dpi and sens etc will change all of these values.

Use the AIM SMOOTH feature as your main guiding point. I suggest adjusting the Aim Smooth and the Aim Speed in decimal amounts. So increase by 0.1, 0.2 etc as you go. The MORE Aim Smooth you use, the LESS shaky your screen will be. You will need to counteract this with more Aim Speed for more accuracy and it's all about finding the smooth balance. You CAN absolutely get very accurate and almost no shake.

I suggest making the FPS limit custom and setting it to 300, if you can't keep it very high with high graphics and the cheat running, play on low and deal with it.

1280x720 definitely the most effective res to use. CHANGE YOUR MONITOR RESOLUTION AND THEN YOUR GAME RESOLUTION.

Your version of windows will make 0 difference. These hacks will work with every windows version.

Lastly, I will suggest that you keep the aim lock area at 1-3 MAX. 2 is usually the sweet spot for me (this will depend on what hero as well, for really up close like tracer I will go to 3). And also you don't need to keep the aim position set at 0 all the time (0 is headshot). Some heroes don't actually headshot anyway and some heroes don't really need to headshot. Putting it at around 12-15ish which is about body position, can be very effective sometimes. Just remember that if you set it to bodyshot, if you are shooting up towards somebody behind a ledge, you will only be hitting the ledge and not their head above it.

I have a secondary primary fire key at all times just in case I need to manually shoot something (the pixelbot will never be perfect and sometimes it's just better to spray manually)

Hopefully this guide will clear a few things up as far as settings go for you guys and girls and plebs. Do not ask me in this thread about how to actually purchase hacks, I will not answer you as that is off topic. Feel free to hit me with a thanks, I don't really give a shit either way!

P.S I finished the season at rating 75 using this and I only played about 80 games in total. It can definitely work wonders if you use your brain
    P.S.S You can definitely get banned for using any of these programs, I haven't yet so YOLO AND ROCK ON!
    Last edited by shinobi1965; 08-22-2016 at 08:32 AM. Reason: Added settings explanation

Korean Pixelbot Settings
  2. Thanks voodroo1, Spidy, romantic179, 347563284765 (4 members gave Thanks to shinobi1965 for this useful post)
    gpa's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    all of this about Korean Pixelbot Settings, ill not read, i stoped using this im playing with my own skill and can beat anyone with aimbot and btw every PC the aimbot working diff. on it not need a spicific setting

shinobi1965's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    2/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for that completely irrelevant reply. +1 for adding no value!

L2af's Avatar Member

Thanks G/R
    8/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by gpa View Post
    all of this about Korean Pixelbot Settings, ill not read, i stoped using this im playing with my own skill and can beat anyone with aimbot and btw every PC the aimbot working diff. on it not need a spicific setting
    I have been explaining to like half the people on here... so this is a good post in my opinion. also.... this has nothing to do with the topic and should just be deleted,

Thanks G/R
    2/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updated with a couple pics to showcase the difference in hero settings.

Malig's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok nice guide but my settings are way different, if i set aim speed to anything higher than like 4 or 5 it shakes like crazy. It actually aims realistically at around 2 to 3 for me. So the setting that is default of 0 is where it aims and 0 is the head? What is (on english version) the two Xs mean, the top and bottom number?

TeamAZ's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello? I am a korean.

I found that interesting video from YouTube.

One of Koreans were cracking the Oahsys AIMbot.

Also Source leaked.

9. Thanks qqzzxxcc (1 members gave Thanks to TeamAZ for this useful post)
    Spidy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    36/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    really u got to 80? how about in ptr what placement did u get and main'??

Phariant's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can u post tracer setting homie ?

duhrrabbit's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    22/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Crossposting this from the other thread in hopes of getting a faster answer:

So I got the bot, but before unzipping and using the stuff. I ran the file through virustotal.com and I ended up with this

Attachment 38699

IDK if they're false positives or something?

I mean most of them do say "generic" but why it would show so many different ones from different virus scanners?

glidarn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by duhrrabbit View Post
    Crossposting this from the other thread in hopes of getting a faster answer:

So I got the bot, but before unzipping and using the stuff. I ran the file through virustotal.com and I ended up with this

Attachment 38699

IDK if they're false positives or something?

I mean most of them do say "generic" but why it would show so many different ones from different virus scanners?
    I personally would never open that file. I'm not a wizard with false positives but you could always sandbox it?

hammey345's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where did you buy it from?

15. Thanks Neer (1 members gave Thanks to hammey345 for this useful post)
    qqzzxxcc's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    43/18
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TeamAZ View Post

Hello? I am a korean.

I found that interesting video from YouTube.

One of Koreans were cracking the Oahsys AIMbot.

Also Source leaked.
    LOL Whole source (03:21 - 03:28) in video while he trying to sell that shit. HAH.

Thanks.

EDIT: Sadly it's absolutely same thing that have been given out ages ago, just with absolutely minor tweaks which I have figured out ages ago.
    Last edited by qqzzxxcc; 08-22-2016 at 12:59 AM.

alkirbi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello can u post tracer setting ?

Thanks G/R
    2/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Malig View Post
    ok nice guide but my settings are way different, if i set aim speed to anything higher than like 4 or 5 it shakes like crazy. It actually aims realistically at around 2 to 3 for me. So the setting that is default of 0 is where it aims and 0 is the head? What is (on english version) the two Xs mean, the top and bottom number?
    Seems like the english version doesnt have all the settings. Get the korean version. The english version doesnt have the fine tune setting and that is vital.

My tracer setup is pretty similar to my zarya basically. But 0 for aim spot for aiming at head.

I havent played PTR so I couldnt tell you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast