[AUTOSHOP] Premium Pokemon Go Accounts | 2k CP+ Dragonite & Snorlax | High IV/CP menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

PokeDropShop's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[AUTOSHOP] Premium Pokemon Go Accounts | 2k CP+ Dragonite & Snorlax | High IV/CP

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    Originally Posted by Paparino View Post
    Papa's Shop

Attention! Anyone who added my old skype from my old post, both my OC account and my skype were compromised. So if you have that skype added, please delete it. The skype name is bigpaparino, and that hacker is a very nasty and cruel person for doing what he did. Thank you, and I'm sorry for any trouble, please add my new skype listed below to talk to me about it.

I am currently selling level 27s, check the shop! (:

Over 120 accounts sold! Thank you to every one of my buyers. I recommend logging into your account to check and see if everything is okay, but wait a bit before doing any hard core playing due to jumping locations with the account. (:

Change upon retrieval:
    - Email
    - Password
    - Trainer name and appearance
    - Team

I offer the shop for people who want their accounts quickly, but if you would feel better talking to me first I also offer my skype, which will be listed below.

Instant Delivery Link: Account Shop

I offer a same day warranty, anything after the first day of purchase is on the buyer. Unfortunately I have no way of knowing what my buyers do with their accounts, so I can't be liable after day 1.

Proof of previous buyers.

[AUTOSHOP] Premium Pokemon Go Accounts | 2k CP+ Dragonite & Snorlax | High IV/CP