6/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let's talk about the Overwatch section.

So, this section has gone to a point where I believe we should have a constructive discussion about it.

Namely, there's a bit of disorder regarding the OAH Pixelbot.

We have on one hand threads like stinkyjoint's , who provides, free of charge, an active version of the Pixelbot.

On the other hand, we have people posting foreign paid versions of the Pixelbot, most of the time in broken English so bad they can't communicate properly and we don't know if they're just horrendous resellers with shitty management or downright scammers.

Then we have threads of people confused about which Chinese/Korean version they want (seemingly we can tell them that), how to "buy" them, how to not crash them, ETC.

Now, if we look at the PoGo section, they have organized and clean section rules, stickied threads for the major subjects ongoing which all end up making the forum organized and efficient.

I also am a bit confused on the application of the Site Rules, namely the "No Spam or Advertisements of any kind."

Now I'm wondering if the Overwatch forums should have their own dedicated section rules, stickied threads, ETC. If so, what do you believe should be said rules/stickied threads?

Let's talk about the Overwatch section.
  2. Thanks Nein KJ, bezerker08 (2 members gave Thanks to Denuvo for this useful post)
    Smitten's Avatar i want to believe who even plays wow anymore 🤔
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    909/1036
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll try answer these as best I can.

We have on one hand threads like stinkyjoint's , who provides, free of charge, an active version of the Pixelbot.

On the other hand, we have people posting foreign paid versions of the Pixelbot, most of the time in broken English so bad they can't communicate properly and we don't know if they're just horrendous resellers with shitty management or downright scammers.
    Unless it is a literal copy and paste of stinkyjoint's bot, they are welcome to sell it. It's up to the community to decide whether they want to support any particular product or not - just like any other product in real life.

If they are a new scammer, proof will have to be provided and posted in the General Trade Section to action to be taken. If it's a new account of a previously banned scammer, report the thread so they can be banned too.

Then we have threads of people confused about which Chinese/Korean version they want (seemingly we can tell them that), how to "buy" them, how to not crash them, ETC.

Now, if we look at the PoGo section, they have organized and clean section rules, stickied threads for the major subjects ongoing which all end up making the forum organized and efficient.
    These threads are fine, and should be within the Overwatch Chat section. If someone would like to make a large compilation/FAQ thread covering a lot of the basics and large topics that are discussed, I'd be more than happy to look at it and see if we can make it a sticky.

I also am a bit confused on the application of the Site Rules, namely the "No Spam or Advertisements of any kind."
    Unless there's prior written consent from an Admin, all paid bots/software must be within the trade section and not the bot/exploit section. If there's an advertisement outside of the trade section, please do report it so it can be moved/deleted accordingly.

4. Thanks Denuvo, bezerker08 (2 members gave Thanks to Smitten for this useful post)
    Denuvo's Avatar Corporal Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    6/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Smitten View Post

These threads are fine, and should be within the Overwatch Chat section. If someone would like to make a large compilation/FAQ thread covering a lot of the basics and large topics that are discussed, I'd be more than happy to look at it and see if we can make it a sticky.
    Thank you for the explanations. I'll try and make a general FAQ about Overwatch hacking/exploiting in General in the meanwhile.

6. Thanks bezerker08 (1 members gave Thanks to Denuvo for this useful post)
    Userpass's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    13/33
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Smitten View Post

Unless it is a literal copy and paste of stinkyjoint's bot, they are welcome to sell it. It's up to the community to decide whether they want to support any particular product or not - just like any other product in real life.
    Meanwhile. Stinkyjoint's bot is a copy paste from the leaked oahsystem's bot that Kiyumi leaked.

Same as all Colorbots AHK today.

There was none before that leak, suddenly after the leak, everyone started selling Overwatch aimbots.

Same source = same product, copy pasterino
    Last edited by Userpass; 08-20-2016 at 10:04 PM.

8. Thanks bezerker08 (1 members gave Thanks to Userpass for this useful post)
    bezerker08's Avatar Warlord
    Thanks G/R
    577/144
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm happy someone else cares about this section. It could use some cleaning up / stickies especially regarding the bots.

edit: I just went and manually reported over 12 threads. I hope a mod goes through more than that though...
    Last edited by bezerker08; 08-21-2016 at 02:58 PM.
    Don't just say thanks. If you like something, give the poster reputation!

10. Thanks Userpass (1 members gave Thanks to bezerker08 for this useful post)
    TheLordJesusHimself's Avatar Elite User Fuck am not Jewish. Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    141/268
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Userpass View Post
    Meanwhile. Stinkyjoint's bot is a copy paste from the leaked oahsystem's bot that Kiyumi leaked.

Same as all Colorbots AHK today.

There was none before that leak, suddenly after the leak, everyone started selling Overwatch aimbots.

Same source = same product, copy pasterino
    mine isnt an excact copy and past tho is it? i added a trigger bot added aim keys, changed the ui, add other scripts etc

what hes getting at is if some 1 copied my full code, compiled it, then tried to sell it with makeing no changes at all... then theres the problem.

atmos's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    8/65
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by stinkyjoint View Post
    mine isnt an excact copy and past tho is it? i added a trigger bot added aim keys, changed the ui, add other scripts etc

what hes getting at is if some 1 copied my full code, compiled it, then tried to sell it with makeing no changes at all... then theres the problem.
    Fairly subjective subject since all of the things you mentioned, while maybe significant for you, are negligible for many others.
    Not 'dissing' you (since unlike many others, you at least give partial credit to the original in your topic), just saying there isn't such a huge difference between c+p and c+p+someAdditionsToAPayhack, at least when it comes to moral high ground.

bezerker08's Avatar Warlord
    Thanks G/R
    577/144
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And the section is trashed again by another scam and detected aimbot. Can we atleast get a separate section for Bots and Exploits/Guides?
    Don't just say thanks. If you like something, give the poster reputation!