WTS WoW GOLD/TOKENS (CAN DO BULK DISCOUNTS +5!) US-TICHOUNDRIUS! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Davee18's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS WoW GOLD/TOKENS (CAN DO BULK DISCOUNTS +5!) US-TICHOUNDRIUS!

Hi my fellow ownedcores members, im trying to sell my gold in US-tichondrius (HORDE SIDE). im a heavy farmer there and im willing to sell it super CHEAP! My current stock is LIMITED! (im not a reseller) i work alone, which mean i may or not get GOLD or currencys every day, my prices are by far the CHEAPEST, since im new in this thing of selling gold and ingame currencys.
    You might ask, "why do i have to buy from you? you are new, your rep is 0, you are going to scam me" let me tell you why, im a LEGIT seller, and never EVER im going to scam you, since this is my only way to earn some cash. let me who you what i have to offer:

*Gold: im Selling $0.25/1000g (im always willing to do discounts if you buy in bulk. bulk prices start at 100.000g, in that case im selling you my gold for $0.20/1000g)
    I.E: 25.000g = u$s 6.25 ; 40.000g u$s 10.00 ; 80.000g = u$s 20.00 = 100.000g = u$s 20 ; 150.000g = u$s 30.00 and so

*GAMETIME TOKENS: 8$ EA (like the tittle says, im willing to do BULK discounts! +5 toens purchased @ 7.50$ ea)

*MOUNTS AND PETS prices varies, depend on mount and pet, always check stock!

well, i have nothing more to say, this is my mini-shop for now, im mostly online in skype, you can find me here: ADD ME TO SKYPE
    <--- click here for THE REAL ONE!

IF YOU HAVE A GOOD REPUTATION, AND VERIFIED PAYPAL ILL GO FIRST!

WTS WoW GOLD/TOKENS (CAN DO BULK DISCOUNTS +5!) US-TICHOUNDRIUS!