Level 25 accounts, rares [AUTOBUY] 10$ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ziggar's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    51/43
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Level 25 accounts, rares [AUTOBUY] 10$

Hello, welcome to my store, i have for sale level 25 accounts with random rares etc, price is 25$

Accounts include around 200k stardust.

At least 1 rare guaranteed.

Level 25 accounts, rares [AUTOBUY] 10$-loeldlacc1-gifLevel 25 accounts, rares [AUTOBUY] 10$-loleeoeaccs2-gif

Candies:

Level 25 accounts, rares [AUTOBUY] 10$-accssalecandy-gif

No lucky eggs as they were used in leveling up.

You can and should change e-mail and password at Pokemon Trainer Club | Pokemon.com

Thank you for your interest!

If you have any problems contact me please!

No team, no apperance no nickname, select all of that as you like!

Botted with most human settings possible and they are all verified, if for some reason they get unverified i can reverify them on my end.

Here's my shop link: Level 25 accounts, random rares - sellnow.io sold accounts in ownedcore before with satisfied costumers

Accounts have been offline for around 24h for safety reasons, only picked ones that were working, either way if there's any problem message me and if i can confirm the account isn't working i'll either refund or replace with another one.
    Last edited by ziggar; 08-18-2016 at 12:51 AM.

Level 25 accounts, rares [AUTOBUY] 10$