[EU] Achievements | Mount Farming | Reputation | Quests | Exploration | Pets Services menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

lembas's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[EU] Achievements | Mount Farming | Reputation | Quests | Exploration | Pets Services

Lembas WOW EU Services

Hello there, welcome to my WOW services thread. All services there will be done personally by me on an European IP address. There will be no bot included in any of the activities. Please read all "*" and FAQ before ordering.
    I will only accept paypal payments. I will send you payment request, and I will start my services as soon as I receive the payment, unless discussed otherwise.
    I will only take orders through skype as it is the easiest way to talk.

My skype is : xederr

Mount Runs (Only done on max level characters):

100% drop rate on the first run: 8€ each

(Blue Qiraji Battle Tank) *
    (Green Qiraji Battle Tank) *
    (Yellow Qiraji Battle Tank) *
    (Bronze Drake)
    (Black Drake) **
    (Twilight Drake) **
    (Amani Battle Bear) ***

* Those are not 100% but since the probability thet they drop is pretty high and they drop from trash, it will be easy to loot them in one run.
    ** Both of those are 100% but they need The Obsidian Sanctum. If you want me to farm those two in one week you will need 2 characters.
    *** This is a reward from a timed run.

1% drop rate, repeatable (10 instances per hour) *: 10€ per 10 instances or per hour

(Rivendare's Deathcharger)
    (Red Qiraji Battle Tank) **
    (Drake of the North Wind) ***
    (Vitreous Stone Drake) ***

* The price for those is the price for the runs until "Too many instances have been entered recently". In normal cases it is 10 runs per hour, but if you have entered any during the hour that I will farm those, then this number will be lower. Please consider this as you place your order.
    ** Due to the fact that this mount is looted in raid instead of instances, and takes much longer than instance clearing, the price for this service is for one hour of continuous runs.
    *** Those mounts are looted from bosses that are not final bosses. I will clear instance only until I reach those bosses and will return back without killing final boss. Additionally, you can choose if you want me to clear whole 10 runs on normal difficulty or if you want me to clear 1 instance on heroic and then continue on normal.

1% drop rate repeatable daily *: 3€ each

(Raven Lord)
    (Swift White Hawkstrider)
    (Blue Proto-Drake)
    (Swift Zulian Panther)
    (Armored Razzashi Raptor)

* The price for those is the price for one run.

1% drop rate repeatable weekly *: 5€ each unless stated otherwise (If you buy it for more than 1 character we can discuss about discounts)

(Fiery Warhorse)
    (Ashes of Al'ar)
    (Grand Black War Mammoth)
    (Azure Drake) and (Blue Drake)
    (Onyxian Drake)
    (Mimiron's Head)
    (Invincible)
    (Drake of the South Wind)
    (Flametalon of Alysrazor) **
    (Pureblood Fire Hawk)
    (Experiment 12-B) **
    (Blazing Drake)
    (Life-Binder's Handmaiden) 8€ ***

* The price for those is the price for one run. Many of those bosses will be killed by using raid lockouts. It means that only the last boss will be killed. Cataclysm raids will have 10man normal lockouts in order for it to be easily cleared. In other cases, the raid will be cleared only until the boss that drops the mount.
    ** Those 2 mounts drop from bosses in the middle of the raid. Due to the fact that I'm using raid lockouts their price is separate from the price of mounts dropping from last bosses in the same raid, because I will have to clear raids until those bosses. If you wish to purchase those mounts together with last boss mounts you will have to pay prices for both but we can discuss a small discount.
    *** This one is the most expensive one since I need to clear whole raid on Heroic mode (10 man only), and it requires good gear. Contact me with your item level, class and spec and I will tell you if it is possible for me to do it.

Misc runs: 5€ each unless stated otherwise (If you buy it for more than 1 character we can discuss about discounts)

(Warglaive of Azzinoth) and (Warglaive of Azzinoth) *
    Music Roll runs can be negotiated, message me before ordering.

* As before, I will only kill Illidan using raid lockouts.

Battle Pet Achievements *:

(Raiding with Leashes) ** 10€
    (Raiding with Leashes II: Attunement Edition) ** 10€
    (Raiding with Leashes III: Drinkin' From the Sunwell) ** 10€
    (Continental Tamer) 25€
    (Draenic Pet Battler) 40€

* If your account does not posses pets required to fulfill those achievements I will trade pets from my account, I take no responsibility for eventual problems caused by this, therefore please be careful before ordering.
    ** You will only obtain the achievement, the pets will be taken from my account, traded to you to earn achievement and then traded back to me.

Exploration Achievements:

(Universal Explorer) 50€ (Until Legion comes out, I will be able to clear only Vanila-WOD zones)
    (Field Photographer) 20€ (Requires (S.E.L.F.I.E. Camera))
    (Gorgrond Monster Hunter) 10€
    (Prove Your Strength) 15€ (Requires Gorgrond Gladiator Arena)
    (Grand Treasure Hunter) 25€
    (Jungle Treasure Master) 15€ (Some of those are only available after certain part of garnison mission, keep that in mind as I will only pick up those that are available at the time of the order)
    Pandaria Exploration Achievements - Those are the achievements under Pandaria tab in Exploration section, we can discuss if you need any of those done.

Quest Achievements:

(The Loremaster) 300€ (Until Legion comes out, I will be able to clear only Vanila-WOD zones)
    Various achievements from Quest tab can be completed, contact me if interested.

Profession Achievements: 20€ each

(Draenic Seed Collector) (Requires Herbalism)
    (Draenic Stone Collector) (Requires Mining)

Reputation Achievements: Prices will be 70% of prices of all reps needed for them added together (if the achievement requires 3 reps, it will be price for those 3 reps * 70%)

(Ambassador of the Alliance) or (Ambassador of the Horde)
    (The Diplomat)
    (Guardian of Cenarius)
    (The Argent Champion)
    (Northrend Vanguard)
    Various achievements from Reputation tab can be completed, contact me if interested.

General Achievements: 10€ each unless stated otherwise.

(Friend or Fowl?) 4€
    (Pest Control) *
    (Well Read)
    (To All The Squirrels I've Loved Before) *
    (To All The Squirrels Who Shared My Life) *
    (To All the Squirrels Who Cared for Me) *
    (To All the Squirrels I Once Caressed?) *

* When purchased in bulk, I will give you a discount.

Draenor Pathfinder *:

(Master Treasure Hunter) 15€
    (Securing Draenor) (Requires enough garnison resources to purchase all the quest starting items) 20€
    (Draenor Explorer) 15€
    (Loremaster of Draenor) 25€

* Due to the time it takes to reach required reputations for Tanaan Diplomat I will not be doing this part of the meta-achievement.

Professions *:

Cooking 15€
    First Aid 15€
    Mining 15€
    Herbalism 15€
    Archeology 15€

* I'd rather not try to level other professions as they require high amount of gold and mats varying in availability on different realms. We might negotiate on that, just let me know.

Reputations *: 20€ each

- Classic:

Alliance or Horde main factions
    (Timbermaw Hold)
    (Thorium Brotherhood)
    (Cenarion Circle)
    (Argent Dawn)

- TBC:

(Honor Hold) or (Thrallmar)
    (Kurenai) or (The Mag'har)
    (The Sha'tar)
    (Lower City)
    (The Violet Eye)
    (Cenarion Expedition)
    (Sporeggar)
    (The Consortium)
    (Ashtongue Deathsworn)

- WOTLK:

(Argent Crusade)
    (Kirin Tor)
    (The Sons of Hodir)
    (The Wyrmrest Accord)
    (Knights of the Ebon Blade)

- Pandaria:

(The Lorewalkers)

- WOD:

(Steamwheedle Preservation Society)

* Those are reputations that are the easiest to grind. I might grind you some other reputations if needed, but you will have to contact me about that beforehand.

If you need anything else, please let me know. I might consider doing any other services.

FAQ:
    1. I take no responsibility for any damage caused to your account due to my services.
    2. All services will be performed on EU IP address, personally by me without any bots.
    3. I will only accept the amount of orders that I will be able to fullfil in max 2 days of time to prevent long queues.
    4. There will be no refunds unless stated otherwise in our discussion.
    5. I will not go first unless stated otherwise.
    6. Due to the possibility of some unforeseen occurences, I reserve myself rights for the order to take longer than discussed. I will do my best in order to notify you about that as soon as possible.
    7. I reserve myself right to deny any orders without providing reason, this will only be used in extreme cases.
    8. If you purchase more than one service, we can discuss about discounts.
    9. For any additional questions please ask me personally.

[EU] Achievements | Mount Farming | Reputation | Quests | Exploration | Pets Services