FFXIV Heavensward Account [Want] WoW Account with Specific Achieves menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

TriviumEx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FFXIV Heavensward Account [Want] WoW Account with Specific Achieves

Looking for a WoW account with possibly the combination of the below:

Paladin Challenge Mode Gear/Achievements
    9th, 10th, and 11th anniversary Feats of Strength
    Molten Core Level 100 Ragnaros Core Hound Mount Achievement
    Tarren Mill 10th anniversary PvP achievement
    Legendary Ring quest complete

I'd like to try to get the character/account moved onto my battle.net account if possible.

I have a FFXIV + Heavensward account I'm no longer playing with a Level 60 Paladin, Level 58 Dragoon, Level 50 Dark Knight, 15 MRD, 20 PGL, 36 NIN, 24 CNJ

Also has a 50 miner, 48 Blacksmith, and 42 Armorer.

16 mounts on the account including the Amazon DLC White Fat Chocobo, Zu mount, both Collector's Edition mounts, the Adamantoise from Gold Saucer, the Broom from the Halloween event, and the gold magitek mount from commendations.

I have 112 minions (pets), and various achievements for PvE/PvP/Misc -- PLD is in full current tier of raiding gear (Mixed ilvl 230-240) has an Excalibur Zeta, and is a great portion through the Anima questline (finishing up tomes for the quest to become Almace, has all the Allagan items for the next step to be completed immediately.)

This is a Realm Reborn Beta test account and was played since relaunch of FFXIV as a Realm Reborn.

FFXIV Heavensward Account [Want] WoW Account with Specific Achieves