0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

home for sale by owner

The fact that buyers are turning to browse the Internet how Canadian real estate acquisition, as well as changes in the real estate industry. The flow of information
    list a property for free, Canadians are very laborious procedure of purchase of real estate and start to catch the 2% commission that Canadian agents get from your house.

home for sale by owner
    Angalfaria's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have any website for the buyers so that easily we can purchase a home for us. The agent's commission fixed, or it becomes up and down continuously.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by farihaeva759 View Post
    The fact that buyers are turning to browse the Internet how Canadian real estate acquisition, as well as changes in the real estate industry. The flow of information
    list a property for free, Canadians are very laborious procedure of purchase of real estate and start to catch the 2% commission that Canadian agents get from your house.
    The real estate market grow up day by day. A familiar people contact a real estate agent and collect the data about the property and the fixed. The list of property is unlimited to a real estate agent.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the first time, I plan to visit in Dubai with my family for some days. So I am looking for a home or apartments there in rent. It's one of the best and easy way to choose an apartment online in a suitable place. So I take a look on google, there are so many sites come on my screen, and I visit many of them like Property For Rent in Dubai | Apartments | Villa| Commercial – DubaiRent but don't choose anything yet.
    Looking forward to you to know something more about it or any recommendation of it.
    Last edited by Angalfaria; 07-10-2019 at 02:32 AM.