Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can you disable walking or pokestop looting?

Hello!

So basically I would like to know if you can #1 disable pokestops looting, because I don't need to loot 100000000 pokestops while I'm just trying to farm dust, and #2 if you can disable walking to just stand at 1 spot and catch whatever spawns nearby?

I live close to a place with 4 pokestops that are pretty much lured up 100% of the time throughout the day, and I would like to just stand at that one spot and catch whatever pops to farm dust, without walking and looting pokestops.

most of the "detected cheaters" had an abnormal amount of pokestops looted, and I know that the best places for farming EXP have large amounts of pokestops around. I'm not really interested in fast exp, I'm already 31 and my goal is not to get scream BOT with my level. I just want to consistently farm Pokemon to get dust, without drastically increasing my pokestop loot count and km walked.

I know that this is probably not even efficient, and that walking probably nets you more p/h than just standing at one place, but I am not interested in having thousands of km walked that can raise red flags or having 20k pokestops looted which also screams BOT. I just want a slow but steady source of dust

Is this possible right now?

Thank you in advance to all who share their feedback!

Can you disable walking or pokestop looting?
    MrAlice's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In Config.json change "WalkingSpeedInKilometerPerHour": to 0.0

Not sure about not spinning the stops. But, if you arent moving and theres a 5min cooldown anyhow, the number shouldnt get insane any ways.

el-Mao's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello

Thanks for your feedback!

I already tried this, and the bot gets stuck on traveling to the nearest pokestop in (-2147483648 seconds), and does not catch anything. It just gets stuck in that state forever
    I also tried setting the walking distance in meters down to about 45 meters, and played with some numbers because I don't actually know the real distance in meters between the pokestops, to see if it would just walk around in circles between those 4, at a very slow speed (10kmph), but the app gave me the no pokestops close error and basically stopped working altogether even after I rolled back the changes.

Somehow going back to 0.7.0 seems to work again, and 0.7.6 is not working on one of my accounts but it is working on the other, so I have 1 account running on 0.7.6 and another on 0.7.0.

Any other way to get the bot to stay at one place and possibly not loot pokestops? And if its not possible within the current settings, any chance they can be added in a near future?