★★★💪💪 World of Warcraft: Legion ★★★💪💪 Preorder - EU/US/RU - 4HRS DELIVERY ★★★💪💪 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Lichlimb's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

★★★💪💪 World of Warcraft: Legion ★★★💪💪 Preorder - EU/US/RU - 4HRS DELIVERY ★★★💪💪

Deluxe Features

Prices: Standard Edition: 36 EUR
    Deluxe Edition: 56 EUR

EU & US Keys

★★★💪💪 World of Warcraft: Legion ★★★💪💪 Preorder - EU/US/RU - 4HRS DELIVERY ★★★💪💪
    trolltato's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    17/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    added on skype

trolltato's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    17/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update on my previous post, got in contact with him, discussed the transaction and he seemed to want me to pay by Skrill but finally accepted Paypal.

He said that he would be gifting me the game after payment, with delivery being 2 hours after he got home from work. Claims that he is a reseller and gets the game from another person.

I thought it might have been legit as there are other reputable sellers claiming to sell legion prepurchase keys for gold etc, plus he said he had submitted documents to Ownedcore to be verified / donator.

I went ahead and tried going 50/50 for payments before and after getting the game from him, but there were issues with Skrill and Paypal, and I ended up paying him the full sum as a business payment. He said that he would deliver it 2 hours after getting home.

1 hour before deliver was due, I asked if he was home and working on getting it delivered, and he said that he was out with his girlfriend having dinner. I told him to enjoy dinner and to let me know when he would be done and delivered, however he lost contact with me after this, and has not replied ever since.

He told me that if there were any problems I could just chargeback, so I did, as it has been around 24 hours since my payment and nothing has been delivered. Paypal decided to resolve the dispute in my favour in just a few minutes.

I would approach with caution and he may likely be a scammer.

He uses Skype on mobile, and has been signed in but simply does not respond to any of my messages.