GM Scripting Guides by me (there is alot of Scripting guides by me in here) menu

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Illidan1's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GM Scripting Guides by me (there is alot of Scripting guides by me in here)

I need to become somthign esle than a Lazy Leecher so i can search

Hello in here u will have Some GM Scripting Guides i Allready have made and Some new Ones to add Ok lets get Started

Already made Guides \/

How to make a GameObject Teleport you some were with out a spell > http://www.mmowned.com/forums/emulat...t-a-spell.html

[Guide] Making a Npc Talk [Scripting] > http://www.mmowned.com/forums/emulat...if-u-wont.html

And now here are some more GM Scripting Guides

--==Making any Instance need an Attunement==--

Ok first here is a Template to use for it \/

Eevrythign in red u need to change
    How to use template look below

Code:
    global InstanceName_Attunement_Check = function(plr)
    {
        if(plr.HasFinishedQuest(Quest Id) == 1 && plr.GetLevel() >= Requried Level)
        {
                plr.JoinInstance(MapID, x, y, z, o);
                return 1;
        }
        plr.SendAreaTriggerMessage("The Message and Quest name and level u wont goes in here");
        plr.BroadcastMessage(1,"The Message and Quest name and level u wont goes in here");
        return 0;
    };
    this.RegisterAreaTriggerEvent(AreaTriggerId, InstanceName_Attunement_Check);

Step 1
    : All the things in red is the things u need to put in your self

Step 2 : Open a note Pad or Txt Document and Copy and Paste that Template into it and then start modifyign it with Steps below

Step 3 : global InstanceName_Attunement_Check = function(plr) = The Name of your Instances (I am going to use Karazhan for this Guide)

Step 4
    : if(plr.HasFinishedQuest(Quest Id) == 1 && plr.GetLevel() >= Requried Level) = The Id of the Quest u dont need that but it is better if u had it
    To find Quest Ids look Below \/

How to find Quest Ids \/
    Ok i would say use SQLyog for this so u can read the Names of the quest
    Ok just go into your Database and find the Table called "quest" And in there just serch the names for the Quest u are looking for and when u find it u will see the Quest Id to the Far left called "entry"

Step 5 : if(plr.HasFinishedQuest(Quest Id) == 1 && plr.GetLevel() >= Requried Level) = The Requried Level to Enter the Instance, Eg. 40, 50, 60, 70

Step 6 : plr.JoinInstance(MapID, x, y, z, o);
    Ok for u to find them u will need to go to the instance u Wont this Attument to be for and just run in and when u are in just press .gps

And what it gives you for Map Id, x, y, z, o Is what u put in there

Step 7
    :
    Code:
    plr.SendAreaTriggerMessage("The Message and Quest name and level u wont goes in here");
        plr.BroadcastMessage(1,"The Message and Quest name and level u wont goes in here");
        return 0;
    = Well it tells you but i will tell u again. Just put like for Karazhan i will use "You need to be in a Raid Group and Be level 70" or what ever, if your using a Quest tell the Quest name in there to

Step 8 : this.RegisterAreaTriggerEvent(AreaTriggerId, InstanceName_Attunement_Check); = The Area Trigger Id of that Instance. In most Servers when u enter an Area Trigger it will Tell u So when u Enter it will Tell you

Step 9 : this.RegisterAreaTriggerEvent(AreaTriggerId, InstanceName_Attunement_Check); = In here put what u put for "Step 3"

And now Naming it

Nameing it is the hard part well kinda not really. Now when your done Modifyign it go to File > Save as > and put it as all Files and call it like (If you are doign it for Karazhan i woulld call it Karazhan.gm) So like in "Step 3" The Name of your Instance just name it That and put a .gm at the end of it so it will be like " Karazhan.gm "

Saveing It : save it to your Desktop or some were u know were it is

Step 10 : Now were u Have to put it u must put it in your Server's Ascent scripts Folder i am using Ac web so it would be in the folder \/

C:\AC Web Ultimate Repack\Ascent\scripts

If u dont have a scripts folder make 1 and just put that Notepad in that Folder and then in your Ascent cmd box type
    reloadscripts or in game type .reloadscripts or restart your server

And then your Done

--==Making an NPC Spawn Another when it Dies==--

Ok now this is easy couse it is small

Ok Lets get started Remmber Change everythign that is in Red

Here is the Template \/

Code:
    global NpcName_die = function()
    {
    	x = .GetPositionX();
    	y = .GetPositionY();
    	z = .GetPositionZ();
    	.DeregisterTimer();
    	.SpawnMonster(NpcID to be spawnd, x, y, z);
    };

.RegisterUnitEvent(NpcID, 4, NpcName_die);
    Step 1 : All the things in red is the things u need to put in your self

Step 2
    : Open a note Pad or Txt Document and Copy and Paste that Template into it and then start modifyign it with Steps below

Step 3 : global NpcName_die = function() = The Name of your Npc, Eg. (Slayer, Gnreed, Madiva)

Step 4 : .SpawnMonster(NpcID to be spawnd, x, y, z); = Ok here u will put the Npc Id of the Creature that you wont to be spawned when your other Npc Dies

Step 5 : .RegisterUnitEvent(NpcID, 4, NpcName_die); = The Npc Id of the Creature who is going to die befor the Other creature in "Step 4" is Spawned

Step 6
    : .RegisterUnitEvent(NpcID, 4, NpcName_die); = The Name of your Chose in "Step 3"

And now Naming it

Nameing it is the hard part well kinda not really. Now when your done Modifyign it go to File > Save as > and put it as all Files and call it like (If you are doign it for npc Called Slayer i woulld call it Slayer.gm) So like in "Step 3" The Name of your NPC just name it That and put a .gm at the end of it so it will be like " Slayer.gm "

Step 7 : Now were u Have to put it u must put it in your Server's Ascent scripts Folder i am using Ac web so it would be in the folder \/

If u dont have a scripts folder make 1 and just put that Notepad in that Folder and then in your Ascent cmd box type

And then your Done

--==Making an Npc Cast a spell==--

Here is the Template \/

Code:
    global NpcName_stun = function()	 
    {
    	plr = .GetClosestPlayer(); 
    	if(plr != null) 
    	{
    	   .CastSpellOnTarget(Spell Id, plr);
    	}
    };

global NpcName_combat = function(mob)
    {
    	.RegisterTimer(Time in Miller Seconds, NpcName_stun, 0);
    	.RegisterTimer(Time in Miller Seconds, NpcName_stun, 1);
    };

.RegisterUnitEvent(NpcID, 1, NpcName_combat);

Step 2 : Open a note Pad or Txt Document and Copy and Paste that Template into it and then start modifyign it with Steps below

Step 3 : global NpcName_stun = function() = The Name of your Npc (Eg, Slayer)

Step 4 : .CastSpellOnTarget(Spell Id, plr); = The Spell Id of the spell u wont your Npc to cast (Look on Wowhead, Thottbot

Step 5 : global NpcName_combat = function(mob) = The same name u used in "Step 3"

Step 6 :
    Code:
    	.RegisterTimer(Time in Miller Seconds, NpcName_stun, 0);
    	.RegisterTimer(Time in Miller Seconds, NpcName_stun, 1);
    = For Time in Miller Seconds = The time in Miller seconds that the npc will cast that spell afetr he enters Combat (Eg. 100 ms = 10 Seconds / 1000 ms = 100 Seconds)

= for NpcName = The name u chose in "Step 3"

= 0 and 1 = The amount of times, so like 0 is the first time and 1 is the Second time u can keep added .RegisterTimer(Time in Miller Seconds, NpcName_stun, 0); And changed Tiem in Miller Seconds and the 0 Deppend on how long the figth is

Step 7 : .RegisterUnitEvent(NpcID, 1, NpcName_combat); = The Spawn Id of the Npc u wont to Cast the Spell

Step 8 : .RegisterUnitEvent(NpcID, 1, NpcName_combat); = The name u chose in "Step 3"

And now Naming it

Nameing it is the hard part well kinda not really. Now when your done Modifyign it go to File > Save as > and put it as all Files and call it like (If you are doign it for npc Called Slayer i woulld call it SlayerCast.gm) So like in "Step 3" The Name of your NPC just name it That and put a .gm at the end of it so it will be like " Slayer.gm "

Step 9 : Now were u Have to put it u must put it in your Server's Ascent scripts Folder i am using Ac web so it would be in the folder \/

And then your Done

--==Making a Npc Stealth (Fun little 1)==--

Here is the Template \/

Code:
    global stealthNpc = function(mob)
    {
    	.CastSpell(1787);
    };

.RegisterUnitEvent(Npc Id, 6, stealthNpc);

Step 3 : .RegisterUnitEvent(Npc ID, 6, stealthguards); = The Npc Spawn Id that is going to be Stealthed

And now Naming it

Nameing it is the hard part well kinda not really. Now when your done Modifyign it go to File > Save as > and put it as all Files and call it like (If you are doign it for npc Called Slayer i woulld call it Slayer.gm) So like in "Step 3" The Name of your NPC just name it That and put a .gm at the end of it so it will be like " Slayer.gm "

Step 4 : Now were u Have to put it u must put it in your Server's Ascent scripts Folder i am using Ac web so it would be in the folder \/

And then your Done

--==Teleporting GameObject==--

Ok i already have one of these but the other one is for races here is a littler 1 instead of all that other stuff

Step 1: you need a Gameobject This is what u will have to do

Step 1 a : Open your Database and go to Gameobject_Names In there u will see the Following

Code:
    entry Type DisplayID Name sound0 sound1 sound2 sound3 sound4 sound5 sound6 sound7 sound8 sound9 unknown1 unknown2 unknown3 unknown4 unknown5 unknown6 unknown7 unknown8 unknown9 unknown10 unknown11 unknown12 unknown13 unknown14
    Ok all u will need to do for this is the
    Code:

Entry, Type , DisplayID, and Name
    Step 2 : In the Follow

Entry = The Spawn Id of your GameObject (Eg .go spawn (ID)

Type = The Type of Gameobject and this is going to be portal so the type will be 22

DisplayID = The Display ID of the Gameobject, Here is some Common Display ID \/

1327 = Summoning Portal
    4393 = Darnassus
    4396 = Stormwind
    4394 = Ironforge
    4398 = Undercity
    4395 = Orgrimmar
    4397 = Thunder Bluff
    6956 = Silvermoon
    6955 = Exodar

Name = The name of your Portal (Eg Portal to MAll, Portal to Arena) You should no

Ok now Once that is done u can leave all the other Things like Sound0 - 9 and unknow1 - 14 all at 0

here is an Easy Template for you

Code:
    INSERT INTO `gameobject_names` (`entry`,`Type`,`DisplayID`,`Name`) VALUES ('Entry','Type','DisplayID','Name)
    And now to making the Script

Here is the Template \/

Code:
    global Name = function(plr)
    {

.plr.Teleport(MapID, x, y, z);
    };
    // Player will transport "on use (click)"
    .RegisterGameObjectEvent(Gameobject Id, 2, Name);
    Step 3 : All the things in red is the things u need to put in your self

Step 4 : Open a note Pad or Txt Document and Copy and Paste that Template into it and then start modifyign it with Steps below

Step 5 : global Name = function(plr) = The Name of the Gameobject that is going to be portaling players

Step 6
    : .plr.Teleport(MapID, x, y, z); = This is the easy part, Ok first the Map Id X Y and Z will be the location of were a Player will be sent after they have clicked on this Gameobject
    So Find a Location u wont your players to be sent to and press
    .gps \/ And it tells you your Map Id, x, y, z All done next part

Step 7: .RegisterGameObjectEvent(Gameobject Id, 2, Name); = The Id of the Gameobject that will be portaling this Player that u did in "Step 2"

Step 8 : .RegisterGameObjectEvent(Gameobject Id, 2, Name); = The Name that you chose in "Step 5"

And now Naming it

Nameing it is the hard part well kinda not really. Now when your done Modifyign it go to File > Save as > and put it as all Files and call it like (If you are Portal to Orgrimmar i would Call it Orgrimmarport.gm) So like in "Step 5" The Name of your GameObject just name it That and put a .gm at the end of it so it will be like " Orgrimmarport.gm "

Saving Itt : save it to your Desktop or some were u know were it is

Step 9 : Now were u Have to put it u must put it in your Server's Ascent scripts Folder i am using Ac web so it would be in the folder \/

And then your Done

--==Making a Npc Do a Emote When Complete Quest==--

Emote will be put on the Npc that the quest is on

Here is the Template \/

Code:
    // The Quest Name
    global QuestName_OnComplete = function(QuestGiver, plr)
    {
       QuestGiver.Emote(Emote ID);
    };
    .RegisterQuestEvent(Quest ID, 1, QuestName_OnComplete);

Step 1: All the things in red is the things u need to put in your self

Step 3 : // The Quest Name = The Name of the Quest you are going to be Putting this Emote on

Step 4 : global QuestName_OnComplete = function(QuestGiver, plr) = The Name of the Quest in "Step 3"

Step 5 : QuestGiver.Emote(Emote ID); = The Id of the Emote here is a big List of Emote Ids \/

Emote Ids Thanks to Gastricpenguin

This is a list of all of the NPC emotes used in the game :]

ONESHOT = Only happens once
    STATE = Continuous

Code:
    0 : ONESHOT_NONE
    1 : ONESHOT_TALK(DNR)
    2 : ONESHOT_BOW
    3 : ONESHOT_WAVE(DNR)
    4 : ONESHOT_CHEER(DNR)
    5 : ONESHOT_EXCLAMATION(DNR)
    6 : ONESHOT_QUESTION
    7 : ONESHOT_EAT
    10 : STATE_DANCE
    11 : ONESHOT_LAUGH
    12 : STATE_SLEEP
    13 : STATE_SIT
    14 : ONESHOT_RUDE(DNR)
    15 : ONESHOT_ROAR(DNR)
    16 : ONESHOT_KNEEL
    17 : ONESHOT_KISS
    18 : ONESHOT_CRY
    19 : ONESHOT_CHICKEN
    20 : ONESHOT_BEG
    21 : ONESHOT_APPLAUD
    22 : ONESHOT_SHOUT(DNR)
    23 : ONESHOT_FLEX
    24 : ONESHOT_SHY(DNR)
    25 : ONESHOT_POINT(DNR)
    26 : STATE_STAND
    27 : STATE_READYUNARMED
    28 : STATE_WORK
    29 : STATE_POINT(DNR)
    30 : STATE_NONE
    33 : ONESHOT_WOUND
    34 : ONESHOT_WOUNDCRITICAL
    35 : ONESHOT_ATTACKUNARMED
    36 : ONESHOT_ATTACK1H
    37 : ONESHOT_ATTACK2HTIGHT
    38 : ONESHOT_ATTACK2HLOOSE
    39 : ONESHOT_PARRYUNARMED
    43 : ONESHOT_PARRYSHIELD
    44 : ONESHOT_READYUNARMED
    45 : ONESHOT_READY1H
    48 : ONESHOT_READYBOW
    50 : ONESHOT_SPELLPRECAST
    51 : ONESHOT_SPELLCAST
    53 : ONESHOT_BATTLEROAR
    54 : ONESHOT_SPECIALATTACK1H
    60 : ONESHOT_KICK
    61 : ONESHOT_ATTACKTHROWN
    64 : STATE_STUN
    65 : STATE_DEAD
    66 : ONESHOT_SALUTE
    68 : STATE_KNEEL
    69 : STATE_USESTANDING
    70 : ONESHOT_WAVE_NOSHEATHE
    71 : ONESHOT_CHEER_NOSHEATHE
    92 : ONESHOT_EAT_NOSHEATHE
    93 : STATE_STUN_NOSHEATHE
    94 : ONESHOT_DANCE
    113 : ONESHOT_SALUTE_NOSHEATH
    133 : STATE_USESTANDING_NOSHEATHE
    153 : ONESHOT_LAUGH_NOSHEATHE
    173 : STATE_WORK_NOSHEATHE
    193 : STATE_SPELLPRECAST
    213 : ONESHOT_READYRIFLE
    214 : STATE_READYRIFLE
    233 : STATE_WORK_NOSHEATHE_MINING
    234 : STATE_WORK_NOSHEATHE_CHOPWOOD
    253 : STATE_APPLAUD
    254 : ONESHOT_LIFTOFF
    273 : ONESHOT_YES(DNR)
    274 : ONESHOT_NO(DNR)
    275 : ONESHOT_TRAIN(DNR)
    293 : ONESHOT_LAND
    313 : STATE_AT_EASE
    333 : STATE_READY1H
    353 : STATE_SPELLKNEELSTART
    373 : STATE_SUBMERGED
    374 : ONESHOT_SUBMERGE
    375 : STATE_READY2H
    376 : STATE_READYBOW
    377 : ONESHOT_MOUNTSPECIAL
    378 : STATE_TALK
    379 : STATE_FISHING
    380 : ONESHOT_FISHING
    381 : ONESHOT_LOOT
    382 : STATE_WHIRLWIND
    383 : STATE_DROWNED
    384 : STATE_HOLD_BOW
    385 : STATE_HOLD_RIFLE
    386 : STATE_HOLD_THROWN
    387 : ONESHOT_DROWN
    388 : ONESHOT_STOMP
    389 : ONESHOT_ATTACKOFF
    390 : ONESHOT_ATTACKOFFPIERCE
    391 : STATE_ROAR
    392 : STATE_LAUGH
    393 : ONESHOT_CREATURE_SPECIAL
    Step 6 : .RegisterQuestEvent(Quest ID, 1, QuestName_OnComplete); = The Id of the Quest you wont your Emote to be played on the Npc Holding the Quest, How to find Quest's Ids look down \/

How to find Quest Ids \/
    Ok i would say use SQLyog for this so u can read the Names of the quest
    Ok just go into your Database and find the Table called "quest" And in there just serch the names for the Quest u are looking for and when u find it u will see the Quest Id to the Far left called "entry" And that is your Quest ID

Step 7 : .RegisterQuestEvent(Quest ID, 1, QuestName_OnComplete); = The Name of the Quest you put in "Step 3" And "Step 4"

And now Naming it

Nameing it is the hard part well kinda not really. Now when your done Modifyign it go to File > Save as > and put it as all Files and call it like (If you are Quest Called Beyond the Dark Portal i would Call it DarkPortal.gm) So like in "Step 3" The Name of your GameObject just name it That and put a .gm at the end of it so it will be like " DarkPortal.gm "

Saving It
    : save it to your Desktop or some were u know were it is

Step 8 : Now were u Have to put it u must put it in your Server's Ascent scripts Folder i am using Ac web so it would be in the folder \/

And then your Done

--==Makeing a npc Move==--

Here is the Template \/

Code:
       global Npc_Name = function(mob, plr)
       {
           mob.CreateCustomWaypointMap();
           mob.CreateWaypoint(x, y, z, o, WaitTime, Flags, ModelID);

};
       .RegisterQuestEvent(Npc ID, 6, Npc_Name);
    Step 1: All the things in red is the things u need to put in your self

Step 3 : global Npc_Name = function(mob, plr) = The Name of your Npc that you are wonting to move

Step 4 : Ok now Here is kinda hard, Were the Npc is spawn it will use that Map Id for the x, y, z Etc

Step 5 : mob.CreateWaypoint(x, y, z, o, WaitTime, Flags, ModelID); = The "X" Postion of were the Npc will move to
    You can go to the Location of were you wont your Npc to move to and press ".gps" to find the X, Y, Z, O for the Steps, 5, 6, 7, and 8

Step 6 : mob.CreateWaypoint(x, y, z, o, WaitTime, Flags, ModelID); = The "Y" Postion of were the Npc will move to
    You can go to the Location of were you wont your Npc to move to and press ".gps" to find the X, Y, Z, O for the Steps, 5, 6, 7, and 8

Step 7 : mob.CreateWaypoint(x, y, z, o, WaitTime, Flags, ModelID); = The "Z" Postion of were the Npc will move to

Step 8 : mob.CreateWaypoint(x, y, z, o, WaitTime, Flags, ModelID); = The "O" Postion of were the Npc will move to

Step 9 : mob.CreateWaypoint(x, y, z, o, WaitTime, Flags, ModelID); = The "waittime" in Miller Seconds that the Npc will wait on that Waypoint (Spot) Best to do 0 to just make the Npc keep on walking to the Next waypoint

Step 10 : mob.CreateWaypoint(x, y, z, o, WaitTime, Flags, ModelID); = the Flag of how the Npc will get to that Waypoint, the Flag Id's \/

0 - Walk.
    256 - Run.
    768 - Fly.

Step 11 : mob.CreateWaypoint(x, y, z, o, WaitTime, Flags, ModelID); = An integer value that sets the model ID of the unit at the waypoint. Use 0 to for the default model ID.

BTW once the Npc gets to the last Waypoint he / she will walk back to the first
    " You can add more Waypoints by adding more "mob.CreateWaypoint(x, y, z, o, WaitTime, Flags, ModelID);"

Step 12 : .RegisterQuestEvent(Npc ID, 6, Npc_Name); = The Npc Spawn Id of the npc that you wont to Have walk around

Step 13 : .RegisterQuestEvent(Npc ID, 6, Npc_Name); = The Name of the Npc that you chose in "Step 3"

And now Naming it

Nameing it is the hard part well kinda not really. Now when your done Modifyign it go to File > Save as > and put it as all Files and call it like (If you are Npc Called Slayer i would Call it Slayer.gm) So like in "Step 3" The Name of your Npc just name it That and put a .gm at the end of it so it will be like " Slayer.gm "

Saving It : save it to your Desktop or some were u know were it is

Step 14 : Now were u Have to put it u must put it in your Server's Ascent scripts Folder i am using Ac web so it would be in the folder \/

And then your Done

Btw this is all done by me Illidan1 No Copying this and plopping it some were else or ill chop your Head off

This will be updatad With more Scripting Guides So keep posted
    Last edited by Illidan1; 11-06-2007 at 12:15 AM.

GM Scripting Guides by me (there is alot of Scripting guides by me in here)
    Chrispee's Avatar The True Repacker

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: GM Scripting Guides by me (there is alot of Scripting guides by me in here)

very very good job mate +5

damon160's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ya i need a teleporter npc i forgot how 2 script one

Zokmag's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice! Gonna try this out when i get my server working...

weaselking1973's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

your my new hero!

now with that stealth script i can add the stealth mobs into the Hellfire Instances in outlands... kinda miss those guys on the stairs jumping people when they think their safe
    +rep yup yup
    "In the event of an emergency, dont ask me, I crashed my server a few hundered times before I realized kicking the CPU wont make it work"

pet mod guide Maps For Blondes creating weapons Hunter set

Cursed's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Huh +rep for you and i´m waiting for new cool guides

vb4evr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awesome guide, would love to pass on what rep I could.

Please accept my verbal rep for you. Wish I could do more.

Illidan1's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you guys and yeah the Lazy lecher Bug i don't like it because you cant +Rep
    Nor search Or anything really just gets annoying
    Last edited by Illidan1; 10-29-2007 at 02:15 PM.

Illidan1's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 new Guides Added
    Go check them out
    Remember If you need any Scripting done just ask
    Last edited by Illidan1; 10-31-2007 at 12:51 AM.

MaXxxLove's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow awesome guide

Herzeleid's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is absolutely Godly. You know wtf you are doing!!

I owe you like a massive repping.
    I Wonder why Errage, Dragonsky, and Conflag Pretend to Be Girls. Little Creepy in my Opinion.

Illidan1's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha yeah Godly thanks Neinteen for yeah great Support lol

the3nd's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awsome guide man.

But im having some minor problems :P
    Ive made one of your cool portals but when i click it it just start to cast: World of Recall (Old)
    And when its finished casting nothing happens

Any ideas?

Anyhow this is one awsome guide thnx alot

Cursed's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I´d use Teleport:Goldshire , because some of the teleport spells are bugged

Illidan1's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll sort it all out after school
    bye bye :wave:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast