Duping mounts and selling them also great deal menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Sniperboy1738's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Duping mounts and selling them also great deal

This service is for duping mounts you already have, I am Selling mounts at this time to.

Hello, Ownedcore!
    I have been completing this service for quite some time now for friends and family with a 100% success rate so I wanted to make it available to the Ownedcore community

These are just a few of the mounts I have successfully duped in the past:

Battle.Net Account Duping Services (Achievements, Mounts)-ridingsilithidtankskinarmoredblack.jpgBattle.Net Account Duping Services (Achievements, Mounts)-mimiron_head_mount.jpg
    Battle.Net Account Duping Services (Achievements, Mounts)-spectralridingtigerarmored-epic.jpgBattle.Net Account Duping Services (Achievements, Mounts)-bearmountskinblackred.jpg
    Battle.Net Account Duping Services (Achievements, Mounts)-pvpridingtigerskinorange.jpgBattle.Net Account Duping Services (Achievements, Mounts)-pvpridingraptorskingreen.jpg
    Battle.Net Account Duping Services (Achievements, Mounts)-wingedhorse.jpgBattle.Net Account Duping Services (Achievements, Mounts)-ridingphoenix.jpg

How does it work?
    So you have your main account that you have played for the past 10 years (or maybe an account you purchased) you have a huge collect of rare and sought after mounts, and thousands of achievement points. You would be able to make a second license and I would be able to copy everything from your main account to this new account. (Why would you want this? well, lots of people like having multiple accounts for personal use, you could also give it to a friend, or sell it. Currently when you transfer a character over from one battle.net license to another, you do not get any of the mounts or achievements the main account has, besides the ones that character specifically earned. I have a working method that will allow you to copy all the mounts and achievements to a brand new battle.net license, while also having them remain intact on your main license. Essentially "Duping" The mounts/achievements.

What accounts are eligible?
    Any US or EU World of Warcraft account is eligible, even banned accounts! The only requirement is that the surname on both the main account and the account you want dupes onto share the same name. (The more details that are the same the more success I will have in completing this).The Account you want the dupes onto can be a brand new account, it does not matter how long you have had it for.
    **Process may take slightly longer for certain accounts, contact me for more information**

What is required from me?
    I will need your log in information for both the main account and the account you want the dupes onto, and will also need the SQA for both. Note that you can change your SQA at any time by submitting a ticket, all they require of you is your photo ID to verify that you are the owner. So if you wish you can change your SQA once the process is complete.

How long will the process take?
    I can complete it within 1-3 hours of receiving payment.

Can I be banned for this?
    Out of all the dupes I have completed I have never been banned for doing this, There is no hacks or exploits involved, The only way a ban could be placed is if this method was abuse (20+ Dupes on the same license)

How much does it cost?
    The price for this service is $95. If you have any concerns about my legitimacy, I am highly repped on another popular trading forum and can have Moderators from there vouch for me. We can talk more about this if its a concern.

What happens if you are unable to complete the dupe?
    I have completed over 30 Battle.net dupes and have a 100% success rate so far, but in the odd circumstance that I am unable to complete your process. I will offer you a 50% refund of what you paid.

Things that will void the refund:

-If you log into the account while I am completing the process.
    -If you create a ticket at any point later on bringing attention to what was completed.

**If any charge back is initiated after the process is complete, I will see to report it as fraud and make sure that the dupes are reversed**

If you are interested, or have any questions regarding this process, please KIK ME: bo3xxgod

Duping mounts and selling them also great deal
    jimmyamd's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    71/114
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No one will give you account details for 10 year old accounts and SQA without solid evidence this is legit.

teamanek's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    39/9
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Complete Thread was copied from Zefy's service!

Beware! 200% Scammer

Zefys Thread: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...ts-mounts.html (Battle.Net Account Duping Services (Achievements, Mounts))