Selling Accounts - Good Prices/Updating frequently! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

PokemonSuperMaster's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling Accounts - Good Prices/Updating frequently!

Will be adding more and more accounts as I get them!
    The current account I got for sale has these stats at the moment but keeps being used and I will try to update frequently with level changes, pokemon changes, etc.

Account 1:
    • You can have full access to the gmail account and the account has no PTC, gmail log in. You can change the recovery email of the gmail + add your phone number and keep the account for yourself and secure.
    • No Customized character + You can choose the name of the account in the game + You can choose the team automaticly when you join.
    • 237000 Stardust
    • 5 higehst CP: CP 1591 'Exeggutor' / CP 1418 'Aerodactyl' / CP 1377 'Pinsir' / CP 1262 'Golbat' / CP 1256 'Golbat'
    • Level: 25 (126620/190000 XP)
    • Tons of Candies (A lot also used on evolutions)
    • Many Lures/Lucky Eggs/Incubator/Incense all unsed!

I am willing to sell these accounts for a pretty good price but add me on my skype bellow to discuss the price!
    I will keep updating this thread with new accounts + making it look more professional but feel free to add me on skype for account discussion + making custom accounts!

Selling Accounts - Good Prices/Updating frequently!