0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nox and botting ptc google issue question

Hello everyone,

So here is my issue and question.
    I have my main google account that i play using nox, however that account is set in Central Park, New York.
    Now i also have a ptc account, however i'm botting this one, because i figured why the heck not...

So that is the current situation, now i wanna know how do i swap in nox from my google account to ptc account, to check for myself,
    the current status of the account. Without getting the google one banned for changing direction.

As i am writing this, i suddenly get the idea that i could lock into google account in central park, then log out, change location to were my ptc account is, then log in to ptc account, but would this get me into softban or ban trouble?

Hopefully someone understands what i mean and can give me a helpfull answer.
    Maybe i am making it more difficult for myself then it really is haha

nox and botting ptc google issue question
    Twiq's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AFAIK, you could just sign out from pogo, turn off GPS on nox, login to your PTC account without turning on gps or turning off bot,
    you'll be able to check journal, hatch eggs, manage your inventory and stuff, heck your XP will still count up in realtime..
    you cant use incense/lucky eggs in this mode tho.

just a heads up: you can't sign out off your PTC account unless you turn on GPS