0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nox + Pokeball Tossing..

Code:
    F3:: ;Throw Ball
    MouseClickDrag, left, x, y, x, y ;Start From Pokeball .. Toss to Pokemon
    return
    This is a pretty simple autohotkey script, basically you would need to use a program to get mouse coordinates for the first x y .. where the ball is located on your screen, then the 2nd xy is how far your mouse cursor will travel up your screen before letting go and tossing the ball. You would need to play around with it for a while, but I was getting around 95% accuracy, and barely even missing on Zubats which helped me save a ****ton of pokeballs cuz of not being used to using a mouse to toss a ball only to have it veer left or right when I know it threw it straight. Sometimes you can hold down the Hotkey, and toss the ball right away before you can even see the Pokemon's CP. I've gotten Nice, Great, and Excellent throws like this before. However you do chance that a high lvl cp pokemon could run away doing it like this, so if its one you are trying to catch i'd wait until you can switch to a higher lvl ball, use a berry, etc.

You can change the hotkey to what you like as well.. I just prefer F3 lol

Nox + Pokeball Tossing..