Pokemon Go Make Your Own Account Leveling Service SPECIAL! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ohnobye's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pokemon Go Make Your Own Account Leveling Service SPECIAL!

Hello, I am offering to level a new account that YOU make so you are able to decide the name for it, instead of getting something random. After I am done leveling it to the level specified, I will notify you and you can immediately change your password so I will no longer have access to it. If you're worried about your information, you can just create a new Gmail or PTC for me to use. If everything goes well, your account should be ready within 1-2 days, but my leveling services are limited and described below.

Level 1-20 - $20 (If it goes above this, there will be no charge to you!) (Items left on the account will be random and nothing is guaranteed to be on there besides the level)

Payment: I accept Amazon e-gift card only. Payment will be made first before I start leveling, if anything happens to the account while it's in my care, you will be fully refunded.

Contact: Please private message me and leave a post in this thread if you're interested. Also, PLEASE make your account at least ONE day in advance before giving me the login information and DO NOT log on after you make it.

P.S. After services are completed on your account and you are satisfied, please leave another message in my thread stating your experiences with me, good or bad. Also, if it ends up being more than 2 days due to problems with the server or anything else, I will let you know.

*Disclaimer: I am not responsible for what happens to the account afterwards, we are on a forum that advocates hacking, botting, and exploits.*
    Last edited by ohnobye; 07-22-2016 at 10:09 PM.

Pokemon Go Make Your Own Account Leveling Service SPECIAL!