Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not seeing any rare Pokemon anymore?!

Hi,

so I have a strange problem, I can not see any rare pokemon anymore. On my tracking map I see rare pokemon but on the actual pokemon go I just see all those pokemon around that rare pokemon, no sight of the actual rare pokemon I want to catch.
    I already had three incidents today, one snorlax, one kabutops and one wartortle. Do you have or had something similar? Did Niantic implement a new anti-cheat feature, so when trading will be enabled the market isn't overflooded with rare pokemons (I doubt it but could be possible...)

Not seeing any rare Pokemon anymore?!
    HunterHero's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    150/230
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You need to move around for a while, interact with other pokemon or stops, maybe even reset the game. It's a bug that's been happening the past few days. No real solution to it yet but try out those things. Most of the times they appear and it's because the servers are lagging behind when you jump. Sometimes they don't appear though.

3. Thanks Standard0815 (1 members gave Thanks to HunterHero for this useful post)
    Standard0815's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    4/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by HunterHero View Post
    You need to move around for a while, interact with other pokemon or stops, maybe even reset the game. It's a bug that's been happening the past few days. No real solution to it yet but try out those things. Most of the times they appear and it's because the servers are lagging behind when you jump. Sometimes they don't appear though.
    This can't be just a bug, two other incidents:

1.) Flareon: I set up almost the exact location, opened PokemonGo - Flareon appeared this tim (thank god) but disappeared almost immediatly, like 2-3 secs late, fml
    2.) Rapidash: This time I ported to the location, it wasn't there, there was a Pokestop so I clicked that first, then the Rapidash appeared, but again disapparead a few secs later :/

This can't be a simple bug, can it?

dorgobar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One solution is that you should go around the location a bit where it despawned, to make it reappear (worked few times for me)