0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pokecolor 1.0 Google works but Ptc does not

Hello everyone, I've been struggling with this issue for hours now and don't know what the problem could be. If I run the bot with a google account it works fine but if I try to use a Ptc account it gives me this error.
    Code:
    Unhandled Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
       at PokemonGo.RocketAPI.Login.PtcLogin.<GetAccessToken>d__0.MoveNext()
    --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
       at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
       at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
       at PokemonGo.RocketAPI.Client.<DoPtcLogin>d__11.MoveNext()
       at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
       at PokemonGo.RocketAPI.Console.Program.<Execute>d__5.MoveNext()
       at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.<>c.<ThrowAsync>b__6_1(Object state)
       at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object state)
       at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
       at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
       at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
       at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
       at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()
    Does anyone have an idea of what could be wrong? I was running this version earlier with Ptc and it was working fine.

UPDATE:
    I figured out what the problem was for me. I've been creating a ton of Ptc accounts. The first 10 that I created function perfectly but all that I created after the 10th account tell me that my username of password is incorrect when I try to login via the Pokemon Go app(When the username and password is correct). I can verify this because it allows me to login to them via the Pokemon Trainer Club website. So I have some kind of ban stopping me from creating accounts.
    Last edited by codygan; 07-22-2016 at 11:40 AM.

Pokecolor 1.0 Google works but Ptc does not
  2. Thanks NachoBot (1 members gave Thanks to codygan for this useful post)
    NachoBot's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, been happening to me too, I was just about to post it

draggehn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does it crash, or just print that? Just seems to me like the servers are overloaded and refusing your connection briefly. Or at least that's what I inferred from my experience with that output. Let it keep running afterwards and it should still work fine.

NachoBot's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by draggehn View Post
    Does it crash, or just print that? Just seems to me like the servers are overloaded and refusing your connection briefly. Or at least that's what I inferred from my experience with that output. Let it keep running afterwards and it should still work fine.
    The program crashes completely and fatally after that input shows up in the msdos.

crack00r's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tyson1337's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its case sensitive

<setting name="AuthType" serializeAs="String">
    <value>Ptc</value>
    make sure its got a capital P

codygan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by draggehn View Post
    It crashes.
    Originally Posted by Tyson1337 View Post
    its case sensitive

It is capital. Here is my user.xml:
    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16"?>
    <UserSettingsXml xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
      <AuthType>Ptc</AuthType> <!-- Google/Ptc -->
      <DefaultLatitude>40.7823869</DefaultLatitude> <!-- Default Amsterdam Central Station -->
      <DefaultLongitude>-73.9676472</DefaultLongitude> <!-- Default Amsterdam Central Station -->
      <GoogleRefreshToken></GoogleRefreshToken>
      <PtcPassword>CENSORED</PtcPassword>
      <PtcUsername>CENSORED</PtcUsername>
      <EvolveAllGivenPokemons>true</EvolveAllGivenPokemons>
      <TransferType>duplicate</TransferType> <!-- none/cp/leaveStrongest/duplicate/all -->
      <TransferCPThreshold>0</TransferCPThreshold> <!-- Transfer pokemon with CP less than this value if cp transfer type is selected -->
      <DoNotTransfer> <!-- These will not be transferred even when below the CP threshold -->
        <PokemonId>Magikarp</PokemonId>
        <PokemonId>Eevee</PokemonId>
      </DoNotTransfer>
      <UnwantedPokemonTypes>
        <PokemonId>Pidgey</PokemonId>
        <PokemonId>Rattata</PokemonId>
        <PokemonId>Weedle</PokemonId>
        <PokemonId>Zubat</PokemonId>
        <PokemonId>Caterpie</PokemonId>
        <PokemonId>Pidgeotto</PokemonId>
        <PokemonId>NidoranFemale</PokemonId>
        <PokemonId>Paras</PokemonId>
        <PokemonId>Venonat</PokemonId>
        <PokemonId>Psyduck</PokemonId>
        <PokemonId>Poliwag</PokemonId>
        <PokemonId>Slowpoke</PokemonId>
        <PokemonId>Drowzee</PokemonId>
        <PokemonId>Gastly</PokemonId>
        <PokemonId>Goldeen</PokemonId>
        <PokemonId>Staryu</PokemonId>
        <PokemonId>Magikarp</PokemonId>
        <PokemonId>Clefairy</PokemonId>
        <PokemonId>Eevee</PokemonId>
        <PokemonId>Tentacool</PokemonId>
        <PokemonId>Dratini</PokemonId>
        <PokemonId>Ekans</PokemonId>
        <PokemonId>Jynx</PokemonId>
        <PokemonId>Lickitung</PokemonId>
        <PokemonId>Spearow</PokemonId>
        <PokemonId>NidoranFemale</PokemonId>
        <PokemonId>NidoranMale</PokemonId>
      </UnwantedPokemonTypes>
      <PokestopDelay>15000</PokestopDelay>
    </UserSettingsXml>

NachoBot's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Tyson1337 View Post
    its case sensitive

It does have a capital P in our configs, still crashes

spodakek's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    15/86
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by codygan View Post
    Hello everyone, I've been struggling with this issue for hours now and don't know what the problem could be. If I run the bot with a google account it works fine but if I try to use a Ptc account it gives me this error.
    Code:
    Unhandled Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
       at PokemonGo.RocketAPI.Login.PtcLogin.<GetAccessToken>d__0.MoveNext()
       at PokemonGo.RocketAPI.Client.<DoPtcLogin>d__11.MoveNext()
       at PokemonGo.RocketAPI.Console.Program.<Execute>d__5.MoveNext()
       at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.<>c.<ThrowAsync>b__6_1(Object state)
       at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object state)
       at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
       at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
       at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
       at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
       at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()
    Does anyone have an idea of what could be wrong? I was running this version earlier with Ptc and it was working fine.
    For everyone with this problem, the chances are your PTC account is locked after 2 days without email verification.
    Log into PTC website with your account, request for activation email, activate your account and all will be good again.
    Otherwise, try restarting your computer and running the bot again.

Hope this helps, let me know if it works
    Facing problems with your bot? Check out this thread for possible solutions:
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-hacks-cheats/564223-compilation-common-errors-solutionss.html

NeveCieco's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Having the same issue here :l Today it just started happening with the older version.. Forgot what it was called so I tried this new one and still is giving me that error about 80% of the time when I try to start up. (And if the bot bugs up and says it'll retry in 20 seconds it happens then too)

lilnhan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    happen to me too. I can't login to my account right now. It's not the bot fault. This could be a ban.

NeveCieco's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by spodakek View Post
    For everyone with this problem, the chances are your PTC account is locked after 2 days without email verification.
    Log into PTC website with your account, request for activation email, activate your account and all will be good again.
    Otherwise, try restarting your computer and running the bot again.

Hope this helps, let me know if it works
    Just restarted to test and still is giving me that error. (Also I made that account last night and verified it immediately so that's not it :/)

spodakek's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    15/86
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by NeveCieco View Post
    Just restarted to test and still is giving me that error. (Also I made that account last night and verified it immediately so that's not it :/)
    That's strange, can you paste your settings (without your account and password) here?
    Another likelihood for the error is of course, a server outage but that should yield a different error log.
    Keep in mind that the Japan servers are just released so there's a surge of players currently in Asia's timezone.
    Facing problems with your bot? Check out this thread for possible solutions:
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-hacks-cheats/564223-compilation-common-errors-solutionss.html

lilnhan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't run bot program on both accounts. also, i can't login. Gotta be the server problem or possible ban.

Catbert's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just started happening to me to,

Although I can login and play ingame im getting this error when using the bot.

Cheers,
    Rob.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast