2300 Arena Master Last season, all 100s, legion already purchased, 2100 in RBGS menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Fident's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2300 Arena Master Last season, all 100s, legion already purchased, 2100 in RBGS

Selling my wow account because I have really addictive tendencies and need to focus on school. I keep coming back to it and this is my best option. It has all max level 100s with full conquest gear with some of them having T2 gear from last season. There's 56k in gold on korgath and around 30K you can sell in items. It has WOD flying, all maxed professions as well as there is a level 90 rogue on horde too with around 5k gold. Also have almost all hearthstone cards/legendaries for Standard and was Rank 3 if that makes any difference, that also comes with it lol.

Darkspear: 100 hunter/druid- resto/boomy, 27000+ gold- full conquest geared, the rest of the characters are on korgath.

PVP Achievements:2300 rated, Arena Master from 2016 which was the hardest time to get it and is no longer available. The title is on all characters, Challenger through duelist on most characters, Recent season duelist on dk/mage and possibly enhance shaman. 2100 in RBGs

Mounts: Heart of the Aspects, 25 dollar in game mount, X-53 touring rocket, 2 person RAF mount, Black war bear, Headless horseman mount, Hearthsteed, Mottled Meadowstomper, Sapphire Panther, Sky Golem, Soaring Skyterror, Spectral Gryphon, Twilight Drake, Vicious mounts

Pets: Bonkers, Clock’em, two rare Disgusting Oozelings, Lilbling, Sapphire cub, skybo

Toys: Ai-Lis skymirror, blazing wings, Goren Garb, Kalytha’s haunted locket, Kangs bindstone, Manastorms duplicator, Mr. Smite’s Brass Compass, Muradins Favor, Orb of Deception, Shard of archstone, Stolen Breath, Super Simian Sphere+ much more but these are the best
    I'm asking 800 because of all the gold, pvp achievements that are no longer available as well as all of the level 100 full 740 characters. My email is [email protected] feel free if you have any questions, Im the original owner of the account and the price is negotiable! Thanks
    Last edited by Fident; 07-20-2016 at 02:09 PM.

2300 Arena Master Last season, all 100s, legion already purchased, 2100 in RBGS