slling my battle net account cheap menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

svampergodt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

slling my battle net account cheap

the acount is EU
    hello i want to sell my battlenet account because i dont play hs and wow anymore.
    there is diablo 3, hs, wow with legion on the account and overwatch.

on the wow account i got about 50k gold, and 6 lvl 100
    hunter item lvl 698 witch is the highest on the account and has challenge mode weapon
    mage
    pala with challenge mode amor
    priest
    warrior
    monk
    then there is a lvl 90 shaman, 92 dk and 95 druid.
    some of the mounts there is on the account: Swift Spectral Tiger, Blazing Hippogryph, Headless Horseman's Mount, Swift White Hawkstrider, Ashes of Al'ar, Azure Drake, Blue Proto-Drake, Brawler's Burly Mushan Beast, Core Hound, Corrupted Fire Hawk, Drake of the East Wind, Ironbound Proto-Drake, Sandstone Drake and sky golem.

On the hs account i have all cards in the game alot of golden, here is the golden legendary cards i have i have malorne, archmage antonidas, anomalus, tirion fordring, the mistcaller, lord jaraxxus, gormmash hellscream, brann bronzebeard, leeroy jenkins, loatheb, emperor thaurissan,justicar trueheart, sylvanas windrunner, dr. boom, ragnaros the firelord, c'thun, deathwing dragonlord, n'zoth the corrupter, yogg-saron hope's end. and i have legendary card back.

in overwatch i have legendary skins aswell

whisper some offers

slling my battle net account cheap