Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

C# Bot for Farming Pokestops & Catching Pokemon

NEW THREAD HERE:
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/poke...y-version.html ([UPDATED] Pokemon Bot in C# Community Version)

Might I remind you that this bot is free and demanding stuff doesn't work. There are people in the thread kind enough to add functions that you are requesting.

Updated 21/7 - 2016
    [Download Links]

Pokecolor Precompiled << This version has the settings.xml that you need to edit.
    Pokecolor Source

A lot has happened and now we've got a lot of versions on the market. We've got people selling the free versions.

[[GUIDE START]]
    Let's begin with the guide then.
    First of all Download Pokecolor Precompiled and extract it to desktop

Next find user.xml and open it up in notepad "Open with notepad, edit, as long as its open with notepad.

Now we've got this window open

I've added some comments to the settings file so do not edit anything past the things we're about to get through.
    Let's begin with
    <AuthType>Google</AuthType> This line represents what kind of account we have. I'll go with google in this case.
    Next up is <DefaultLatitude>0</DefaultLatitude> and <DefaultLongitude>0</DefaultLongitude> These are the coordinates to where we'll start the bot from.
    Let's load up Google Maps Now we've got google maps open. Let's find a suitable location, In my case i'll pick the Capital of Sweden since I'm from Sweden and there are a lot of Pokestops there.

We've got Google maps open. Lets click on a point somewhere in the middle of the capital.
    Next Image is to big, check it out here:
    http://imgur.com/udTkHZ4
    Now we will find the Longitude and Latitude of the point where we clicked by looking at the bottom part of the map.

In my case the settings would look like this: <DefaultLatitude>59.345758</DefaultLatitude> and <DefaultLongitude>18.047779</DefaultLongitude>
    Now we've got the Location, let's go to the next part, skip <GoogleRefreshToken></GoogleRefreshToken>
    If you are using Ptc account and not Google you will now input your username and password in <PtcUsername>Neer</PtcUsername> and <PtcPassword>NeersPassword</PtcPassword>
    Next part is <EvolveAllGivenPokemons>false</EvolveAllGivenPokemons> Well do we want to Evolve all the Pokemon that we can and when we have Candy for it? Then change this to true if not, let it stay on false.
    My favorite part comes now: <TransferType>none</TransferType>
    This is where we decide what to transfer and what to keep.
    There are currently 4 different methods. They are the following:
    Code:
    leaveStrongest, all, duplicate, cp
    If we want the bot to transfer All Pokemon but leave the one with the highest CP(Strongest one) let's change <TransferType>leaveStrongest</TransferType>
    If we want the bot to transfer EVERYTHING change this to: <TransferType>all</TransferType>
    If we want the bot to transfer all duplicates of pokemons (Always only leave 1 of Each Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Charmander etc.) let's change <TransferType>duplicate</TransferType>
    If we want the bot to transfer everything below the a certain CP let's change <TransferType>cp</TransferType> the next part covers where we will set the minimum CP up.

Are you using Transfertype cp? Then let's change <TransferCPThreshold>0</TransferCPThreshold> to something that fits our needs. I usually set this on 210 because of magikarp but that is a story for another time.

Next up is Google Authentication, if you are not using Google just save and run the Bot - PokemonGo.RocketAPI.Console.exe
    Google authentication, Just go ahead and run the bot and you will get this message:

Let's follow the instructions shall we? Head on over to https://google.com/device and enter the code that just got printed in YOUR window NOT VZED-JGJU
    After we've entered the code press "allow" on next page something like this will happen in the bot window:

Let's copy that Refresh token directly from the window and enter it in the previously skipped part. <GoogleRefreshToken>ENTER THE TOKEN THAT POPPED UP IN THE WINDOW HERE.</GoogleRefreshToken>
    And save that, DONE!
    GL/HF Botting!

CREDITS:
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/member.php?u=149804 - Maclone <3 Settings are key.
    https://github.com/DetectiveSquirrel...-Go-Rocket-API - For awesome color
    https://github.com/FeroxRev/Pokemon-Go-Rocket-API - For starting all of this! <3
    https://github.com/NecronomiconCodin...Go-Rocket-API/ - For Adding stuff that we need!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C# Bot for Farming Pokestops &amp; Catching Pokemon-0c8utob-jpg   C# Bot for Farming Pokestops &amp; Catching Pokemon-5fwtfm3-jpg   C# Bot for Farming Pokestops &amp; Catching Pokemon-yx1kkci-jpg   C# Bot for Farming Pokestops &amp; Catching Pokemon-step4-jpg   C# Bot for Farming Pokestops &amp; Catching Pokemon-step6-jpg  

C# Bot for Farming Pokestops &amp; Catching Pokemon-nfqua8x-jpg   C# Bot for Farming Pokestops &amp; Catching Pokemon-qne5onn-jpg   C# Bot for Farming Pokestops &amp; Catching Pokemon-xcgelle-jpg   C# Bot for Farming Pokestops &amp; Catching Pokemon-vaozee4-jpg   C# Bot for Farming Pokestops &amp; Catching Pokemon-yyjnhbh-png  

Last edited by Neer; 07-21-2016 at 08:42 AM.

C# Bot for Farming Pokestops &amp; Catching Pokemon
  2. Thanks Malkira, MissLL, Yixn, CruelGiraffe, Sheetka, Dartex, OvverWatchUsername, pwinkie, WoWSondermüll, american_derp, Smitten, suicideSQUAD, MilesChris, bengeminuy, BlazingSkies, valderino, KefkaBot, Votkrath, Valmere, l1e2x3i4, mpr123, momaco, ruskor, shadowht, kingchenc, qweeboi, blink18247, k199, iverymes, danielgpinheiro, TheIEnd, letters90, TheEnglishGuy, bayson, yobooh, enhancer, kiihk1, Mugiwara, int_main, diablo93600, Subversion2, power.88, Laykith, xaitax, zacho96, BlacK_ner0, Snuppert, ribery771, Nysali, hackerlol, Macpod, bambam922, Trixiap, zNk, Eryx, lapeiro, in_debt, windowsguy, deadlywario0, PidgeyLady, thenameDS, lukasz.izteff, AnNyeong, Protimus, FrenchieNinja, JwillC, klisman, Xhektz, valleballe11, navyguy, Fields47, Blackmac, Schileru, Lyastrem, aartmans0, blablabloto, Magoogle, n00bmasta, uzi94, konner1, GoodMonty, j0eL, Rabelais, wmzero, legit767, MonsterMMORPG, Caioexile187, phantom325, Sendro, FeenixGoodies, clashermanf187, jonoefthy, eragonios, hums123, ShiroiHebi, AluTa49, Ket, Kenneth, massaxux, Alfalfa, ddestrucc, akuros123, Disphotic, Reneza, lordkai5, Daniil145, Bereavement, Athbi Sul, Pwnoz0r, xLegendx, darkretnuh, kuboombi, Subcore, thecrome, Buedoidou, Koiva, Minkafighter, Toolbared, henne2411, imfap247, goditszme, flip-, noker, nazupe, Sonical, CL4P, daniggtq, eltiti55555, teyra, kaka81994, ohnobye, rockstar8577, tasular, ashdavinci, Korgrath, kroumo, user665, AshKetchum, whydig, iRa38, bestblackhatforum (141 members gave Thanks to Neer for this useful post)
    valleballe11's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    C# Bot for Farming Pokestops &amp; Catching Pokemon-error-jpg
    I just getting this error, dont know why.
    Please help me out!
    Best Regards, Vallsta

Neer's Avatar Trend Rider Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    177/828
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by valleballe11 View Post

I just getting this error, dont know why.
    Please help me out!
    Best Regards, Vallsta
    Show me your settings for longitude and latitude.

5. Thanks WoWSondermüll, Votkrath, bestblackhatforum (3 members gave Thanks to Neer for this useful post)
    valleballe11's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You dont have to use nox? You just start it from Visual studio?

Thanks G/R
    177/828
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by valleballe11 View Post
    You dont have to use nox? You just start it from Visual studio?
    No this is a standalone program that talks directly with the servers instead of using a client.
    Read the instructions please?

8. Thanks WoWSondermüll, Votkrath (2 members gave Thanks to Neer for this useful post)
    gmnoob's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Neer
    return await _httpClient.PostProto<Request, InventoryResponse>($"https://{_apiUrl}/rpc", inventoryRequest);
    i get error in all of these lines @
    $"https://{... where $ is an unexpected character
    any idea?

uploader619's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    13/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    C# Bot for Farming Pokestops &amp; Catching Pokemon-capture-jpg followed your instructions now i got a new error

konner1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    16/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Neer View Post
    Show me your settings for longitude and latitude.
    Same Error:
    longitude latitude :
    public const double DefaultLatitude = 52;
    public const double DefaultLongitude = 13;
    Last edited by konner1; 07-19-2016 at 03:33 PM.

MissLL's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    10/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sucks I am running vista and Visual Studio 2015 isn't compatible.

ersenos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    works great! shame my main account is google

Tobbo88's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice share will try it when servers are stable thanks

edit does it clear inv when its full? what about pokemon does it transfer them? :O
    Last edited by Tobbo88; 07-19-2016 at 03:51 PM.

SpyroPT's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by konner1 View Post
    Same Error:
    longitude latitude :
    public const double DefaultLatitude = 52;
    public const double DefaultLongitude = 13;
    You should use the full latitude/longitude with the value like 52.2141214 as that's a double.

Thanks G/R
    177/828
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pokemon GO Server status!
    All servers down.
    Edit: Updated with Google login.
    Last edited by Neer; 07-19-2016 at 04:03 PM.

17. Thanks WoWSondermüll, Votkrath (2 members gave Thanks to Neer for this useful post)
    Mew351's Avatar Site Donator CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    38/12
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally!
    Hype af

Tobbo88's Avatar Member