UPLAY personal UNUSED account with "Tom Clancy's: The Division Gold Edition" menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

knightrider558's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

UPLAY personal UNUSED account with "Tom Clancy's: The Division Gold Edition"

I am looking to sell my Uplay account having "Tom Clancy's: The Division Gold Edition" (Division value Uplay $ 99,00; value G2A $ 73,33)

Note: It is my personal account, not hacked, not stolen, (bought the game).
    The reason for selling: I bought an extra account for a friend and he is no longer needed. Now its a wastage as I already had that, this is why I am selling this account.

Price: Looking around $35+ (Person who gave higher Price will get that account).

Account information is given below.

this is one-time selling, you can change all account information (Email address - Password - First name - Last name...). After the trade I can't reclaim at Ubisoft the account It's safe for you and me.

image link: https://i.imgur.com/KODb8rB.jpg

Contact me via:

Last edited by knightrider558; 07-19-2016 at 05:15 AM.

UPLAY personal UNUSED account with "Tom Clancy's: The Division Gold Edition"
    stinger01's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this still available?