Pro Gamer Boosting Service - Custom Accounts Creation! [FAST] menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Kiritoflash's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    6/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pro Gamer Boosting Service - Custom Accounts Creation! [FAST]

Giving you a real professional service with Pokemon GO

Pure Account- no time wasting:

Let me make your account by just telling me what you want from the following options:

Team: Red / Blue / Yellow
    Clothes: Specify best you can the clothes you want to wear
    Username: (note that your first chosen name may not be available but your name with a few numbers could be used instead please specify if this is an important factor)

Time it usually takes me to level up and value of service:

Level: 10, 1-2 Hours - N/A (currently will do this on your email address only if payment is upfront and you have not logged onto the game)
    Level: 15, 3-4 Hours - $60
    Level: 20, 9-10 Hours - $200
    Level: 25, up to 2 days. - N/A

Payments for this service can be upfront, in which case you can provide the email and customize your avatar before you hand over the account, providing you have not logged on the account for several hours.

$10 off when paying upfront using your provided Email or Pokemon Trainer Club

All Pokemon found will be kept, I will try not to trash anything but Pokeballs if I have to due to inventory constraints. Please specify if you would like to add a bag upgrade so more items can be stored and Pokemon bag upgrades (this will be added to your order at the same value as the gift card used on it, usually a $10 card is enough)

Premium Service

Level: 15, 6-8 Hours - $100
    Level: 20, 14-18 Hours - $300

The Premium Service, offers a professional overhaul of your inventory. Utilizing my experience in the game I can ensure you will have a strong team of Pokemon averaging on 2 Pokemon: 1,500k CP (level 15), 2,000k CP (level 20).
    All Pokemon duplicates will be sold and evolutions made with the highest CP possible. Can farm Gyarados, Eeveelutions or anything else you might request (additional requests may incur extra charges or longer wait times)

Due to time constraints and many orders, I am limiting the accounts to Lvl 15 and 20 for now until things die down a bit.

Account Boosting for Pre-Existing Accounts (Slowest method)

$20 per hour

Description:

I can farm on your account while you're not online,
    I will charge per hour for this service. Generally, I can get around 2 Pokemon per minute depending on your level/inventory stock (higher level means Pokemon are harder to catch, so, in turn, a lower catch rate) and about 10 poke stops every 5 minutes. Total distance covered in an hour for Egg hatching on this route is around 2km.

Accounts will be started on instantly after contacting me and confirming an order but due to "Soft Bans" account boosting for pre-existing accounts may be longer, depending on your location relative to mine. (Factor in the time it takes to travel from point A to point B by the fastest method that is usually the time given before you are able to do anything) You may have to wait a while before logging back in after the boosting has been done.

You must not log in while being boosting.

Accepted Payment Methods:

Paypal

Bitcoin

Line: lilblue22

Pro Gamer Boosting Service - Custom Accounts Creation! [FAST]-trolawlol-png
    Last edited by Kiritoflash; 07-19-2016 at 12:52 AM.

Pro Gamer Boosting Service - Custom Accounts Creation! [FAST]