The perfect WoW/battle.net account for collectors/nerds menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

radonn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The perfect WoW/battle.net account for collectors/nerds

Hello - After many years of being a hardcore Blizzard fan. I have decided to move on with my life. I will therefore try to sell my very unique battle.net account.
    I prefer selling this to people from Denmark, or very trusted buyers - For security reasons.
    I'm looking for a guy, who's looking for something unique, and who's willing to pay fair.
    This is a battle.net account with 8 WoW-accounts attached to it. All these accounts has paid for Legion. All these accounts has multiple level 100's. (25+ level 100's total.)
    This account has 25.500+ achievement points. 300+ mounts, including Swift Spectral Tiger, Gladiator Mounts, Swift Zulian Tiger, Felsteel Annihilator - All farmable mounts like invicible, mimirions head - you name it, I have it.
    The account has many millions of gold spread out on it, and almost all pets in the game. Of course all the TCG pets.
    The account has Gladiator, Arena Master, HoTA, realm best challenge mode FoS, insane amount of FoS/Legacy.
    Picture of a 740 ilevel druid: https://i.imgur.com/y4A2Kuo.png (Also gladiator title on this bad boy). There is multiple mythic geared characters, hunter etc - pretty meaningless this late in the expansion though.
    Whatever you're looking for, this has everything, I gaurentee it.

I don't know what I have missed out, but probably something - I'm looking for serious buyers, and I'm not a retard - Don't try to scam me.
    I am willing to show the character with screenshare, I cannot let anyone on it though.
    Please send me a private-message here on ownedcore (I'll check daily).
    I do not have a specific price for this account, but I am looking for a guy who doesn't mind a decent price. The right buyer. I am willing to share all real life information, call up with phone, even meet up.
    Please send me a private message.
    Regards.

The perfect WoW/battle.net account for collectors/nerds