Is there a way to use Hiro Macro or something similar to auto detect poke stops? menu

User Tag List

TheGhostMaster's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    15/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is there a way to use Hiro Macro or something similar to auto detect poke stops?

I have an auto walk path set up but I was wondering if there is some way I can make a script that can recognize a pokestop every 5-10 seconds and quickly swipe it as I am walking by. I used a couple of auto mouse programs that recognize images and record my movements but if I slightly change the screen the script no longer works because It is set to click only a certain area. So I was wondering if there was something out there that is smart enough to just detect a pokestop close to me and swipe it regardless of location that I can refresh every 5-10 seconds, thanks for any help!

Also I am using nox emulator.

Is there a way to use Hiro Macro or something similar to auto detect poke stops?