Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Question]Huge problem with go & gps (android)

I can not use fakegps app with pokemon on my moto g3 (cyanogenmod 13) because pokemon kills every fakegps i use (lockito, fakegps pro, mock locations fake path ...) after some seconds the fakegps provider will be stopped so :frown:

Anyone have a idea to fix this?
    Last edited by futed; 07-17-2016 at 07:35 AM.

[Question]Huge problem with go & gps (android)
    ilostmydra's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by futed View Post
    Hello,

I have the following problems with fake gps (a) either i have problems with the fact that pokemon go knows my real location
    even if fake gps is enabled & location in android settings is on device only, no sim, only wifi so i will be moved in loop
    between real and fake location - because of this i receive soft ban's or (b) if this problems does not occur pokemon
    kills everytime my fakegps applications after ~60 seconds.

My setup:
    Moto g3 with cm13, lucky patcher, fakegps-app as system-app (currently FakeGPS Pro) and pokemon go (and aluminum foil
    so i reduce appearance (a))

I have tried diffrent FakeGPS-Applications: FakeGPS (and Pro), Mock Location, Lockito and many more..

My questions are now:

1. Why pokemon knows my real location even when fake gps is enabled? How i can prevent this?
    2. How i can prevent that pokemon kills my fakegps-services? I saw in the "XPrivacy"-App that Pokemon request every minute
    the current active apps on my device.

Currently i can catch 1-2 Pokemons, than the gps provider will be killed and i have to leave the pokemon app and start
    the provider again and then login again to pokemon and continue.. (and e.g lockito stops after some meters of walking)

Would be great if anyone can help me
    I cannot offer any real help as I am experiencing the exact same problem with my Galaxy Note 2 (custom rom Ditto Note 4,) I think it's some problem with the rom, my GPS sometimes bounce between my real location and the fake location I appoint it to. I have looked for hours on the internet and yet to find a solution, I use FakeGPS (pro), Mock Mock location (Xposed module,) tried different setting nothing seem to help. This lead me to believe I need to install yet another custom rom (I hate this step).

The problem seem to be around for a while, though I can't seem to find any solution addressing to this issue.

Hopefully someone can come out with something (I can get PG to work on nox but I prefer using my phone)

futed's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    problem edited, please help