WTS World of Warcraft Battlechest **EU** menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Charmcaster's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS World of Warcraft Battlechest **EU**

Ever been wrekt by some multiboxer with no way to get back at them? Well now you can! I have about 70 more battle chest codes for sale. What it comes with--- 1 month game time, World of Warcraft, The Burning Crusade, Wrath of the Lich King, Cataclysm, Mists of Pandaria, and Warlords of Draenor. It does NOT come with legion, nor does it come with a level 100 character boost. I am selling these for CASH or GOLD. Payment via PayPal. Feel free to add me on skype (Gooberskyper), Or message me here on OwnedCore. I'm available most of the time. Cash is $5 USD per code. Have a go, start multiboxing or getting all those recruit a friend mounts and pets! Who knows what you'll do and who cares! Have a blast! Insta powerlevel yourself!!

Also, I've got about 60 for sale. If you want to buy bulk, we can work something out. Just let me know. I'm willing to hear about trades or offers. I'm online almost always! Instant sale, got the codes sitting on my desk.

WTS World of Warcraft Battlechest **EU**