Looking to sell 2,000,000 Gold on [US] [Dalaran] menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Lazybeargaming's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking to sell 2,000,000 Gold on [US] [Dalaran]

Hello!
    I am looking to sell 2,000,000 gold on US servers in the realm Dalaran for $325.00 USD.
    The only payment method I will accept is this, giftcards. If you want to buy the gold instead of paying me via PayPal or any other method you have to buy giftcards to the store of my choosing virtually equal to whatever price we agree on. Once the codes are received and used, then you will get 2,000,000 gold ( you must have two characters will no gold on them for obvious reasons )
    Why trust me? I can not only prove I have the 2,000,000 gold, but can show old transactions done, and am willing to actually speak to you.
    Why am I selling the gold? Well I just have so much at this point I would rather have real money. I plan on having a couple character's gold capped in Legion and already have enough to do so, therefore I am selling extra.

CONTACT INFORMATION
    To contact me you must have a Discord. I do not use any other method of communication whatsoever. My Discord information is Lazybeargaming#1620. There is no way for someone to become my imposter because no one else will have those four digits after there name, and no one can change there's once they make a Discord. Simple.
    Add me if you are interested in this offer. Thank you for your time!
    Last edited by Lazybeargaming; 07-10-2016 at 08:00 PM.

Looking to sell 2,000,000 Gold on [US] [Dalaran]