[WTS] Best Hacking Stuff for WoW 3.3.5a menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Battlearenas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[WTS] Best Hacking Stuff for WoW 3.3.5a

1. PQR Profiles - Written for your own gamestyle. You tell me what you need and I put it. In order to make it best and not just buy a finished one, which you maybe will have problems with. Also you can buy a finished one which I don't really recommend you. < 10€ - 40€ >
    2. Basic Attack (.mpq) - Has a chance to get two basic attacks on the target at the same time. < 50€ >
    3. GCD (.mpq) - Reducing most of the Spell's cooldowns by 0,4. < 50€ >
    4. Bleed (.mpq) - Increasing Deep Wounds and Rend's damage. < 50€ >
    5. Dodge (.mpq) - Increasing the Dodge rating by 6%. < 40€ >
    6. Parry (.mpq) - Increasing the Parry rating by 6%. < 40€ >
    7. Critical (.mpq) - Increasing the Critical Chance by 17%. < 75€ >
    8. Gargoyle (.mpq) - Increasing the duration of Ebon Gargoyle spell by 6 seconds. < 75€ >
    9. Range (.mpq) - Allows you to gain 7 yards range more on all your spells and basic attacks. Modified premium version which allows you to do that on every class. < 20€ >
    10. DumpGCD (.exe) - Modified premium version to remove completely the global cooldown of all your spells (not working on Warmane.com). < 20€ >
    11. Gagarin (.exe) - Allows you to move in roots, being immune to knockbacks and more. Modified undetectable premium version. < 20€ >
    12. FPS Dropper (.exe) - Allows you to jump and cause everyone at 40 yards range lag spikes. May lead to a game crash aswell. < 40€ >
    13. Auto Hot Key (.exe) - If you want to do 5 Cleanses e.g, you will have to click it 5 times. Auto Hot Key allows you to hold your button and it will be using the spell as much until you release the keybinding. Making it for your own keybindings. < 20€ >
    14. Honor Bots for Warmane.com (PQR) - Working for all classes, on all realms. < 40€ >

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Why me?
    * Most reasonable prices and [24/7/365] support.

- How can I know the stuff I am buying is actually working?
    * You get full information about the stuff you want and a long demonstration how exactly it works on any server.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- For more information contact me on Skype : Doublefacepalm96

- Currently avaliable payment methods : PayPal

- More payment methods and a website coming soon!

- Boosting services and other games services yet to come!
    Attached Images Attached Images [WTS] Best Hacking Stuff for WoW 3.3.5a-haehea-jpg 
    Last edited by Battlearenas; 07-12-2016 at 12:34 PM.

[WTS] Best Hacking Stuff for WoW 3.3.5a
    blazw's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yo guys, ive just want to tell you i know this Guy for few Years now, bought the first Scripts like back in 2012, the Scripts are still working, bought some Current stuff aswell and nothing has changed, everything works perfect for me, he replied INSTANTLY, really good Support and such a Friendly guy, whenever i needed help he was there.

I can highly recommend this guy to every1 who wants serious Stuff.

Also wanted to say the Prices are really good, never seen some Prices like that, others are selling stuff for way more money, and then they are not even helping/supporting you/script doesnt work.

As i said i recommend this guy, everything went perfect.

Peace

jurisxl's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought his scripts/hacks before 3 months and they still work, he didn't even try to scam me like all other script/hack sellers.

Also he is really friendly.

birka123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very trusted and famous guy on the server i play on (blackrock - old AT), i bought some stuff from him yesterday and all went perfect. he replied me instantly and did a great demonstration for over 2 hours which helped me believe everything he has is actually working. then did a discount for me and only thing i can say is this guy is the best and has the best prices on the market, definetely should be tried

dodoxa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"a very nice guy"

a very nice guy.
    Last edited by dodoxa; 07-10-2016 at 07:27 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the vouches guys, really appreciate it.
    Attached Images Attached Images [WTS] Best Hacking Stuff for WoW 3.3.5a-dodoxa-jpg 
    Last edited by Battlearenas; 07-10-2016 at 08:53 AM.

krmek's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very proffesional i got my scripts instantly after the demonstration. 10/10

Halhal's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great service. I've known him for quite some time, the PQR profiles are amazing and his .mpq files also. +rep and thanks buddy <3

SNPExploits's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    12 (92%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello guys, i'm sorry for coming to this post but I'm here to save some money from you and to warn you. I ONLY DO THIS BECAUSE THIS SELLER TRIED TO RUIN MY BUSINESS, SO I WILL DEFEND MYSELF WITH MY IDEAS. And also, if he says my stuff is not working, don't believe him, he sold to me some weeks ago not working hacks, so he stole from me a couple of things that we trade. I had to buy another guy's hack so well, have fun reading this.

I was chilling in skype talking with customers when i'm added to a Skype Conversation with this guy (Doublefacepalm96, also known as Pulse). Here you have some pictures, I hope you guys can see how this guy is and most of his hacks are not working. But first of all, let me show you this picture where he says how he is working to steal even more money from you guys.

[16:49:28] Pulse: i take
    [16:49:30] Pulse: 5euros
    [16:49:32] Pulse: to rewrite
    [16:49:33] Pulse: their scripts
    [16:49:35] Pulse: after purchsed
    [16:49:39] Pulse: its good
    [16:49:43] Pulse: i always
    [16:49:44] Pulse: let
    [16:49:47] Pulse: a broken thing
    [16:49:47] Pulse: inside it
    [16:49:49] Pulse: so they come back
    [16:49:50] Pulse: and pay more
    [16:49:53] Pulse: you should sue ur brain bro
    [16:49:56] Pulse: be a real seller

And well, I leave you here the Skype Conversation so you can see what is the attitude of this new seller. Thanks a lot and hope that you guys can understand that I'm just defending my business, because I didn't want to do this but well, he started this, so I will finish it.

Have fun reading it, you should read it before wasting money here. And i'm not doing this to get more customers to myself, I just feel bad when someone is stealing money from people, have a nice day.

[16:49:28] Pulse: i take
    [16:49:30] Pulse: 5euros
    [16:49:32] Pulse: to rewrite
    [16:49:33] Pulse: their scripts
    [16:49:35] Pulse: after purchsed
    [16:49:39] Pulse: its good
    [16:49:43] Pulse: i always
    [16:49:44] Pulse: let
    [16:49:47] Pulse: a broken thing
    [16:49:47] Pulse: inside it
    [16:49:49] Pulse: so they come back
    [16:49:50] Pulse: and pay more
    [16:49:53] Pulse: you should sue ur brain bro
    [16:49:56] Pulse: be a real seller
    Last edited by SNPExploits; 07-11-2016 at 09:04 AM.

SNPExploits's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    12 (92%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2. Basic Attack (.mpq) - Has a chance to get two basic attacks on the target at the same time. < 50€ >

This is a trinket proc bug, when you get a proc it autoattacks and do damage but it's not shown on screen. Then when you basic attack again it will show two autoattacks but it will do just one. 50 euros to scam people.

7. Critical (.mpq) - Increasing the Critical Chance by 17%. < 75€ >

You told me in Skype Call that crit hack is not working, and that is only visual. 75 euros to scam people.

12. FPS Dropper (.exe) - Allows you to jump and cause everyone at 40 yards range lag spikes. May lead to a game crash aswell. < 40€ >

Not working anymore, it auto disconnects you from server ALWAYS and it only WORKED in Blackrock, not working anymore. 40 euros to scam people.

10. DumpGCD (.exe) - Modified premium version to remove completely the global cooldown of all your spells (not working on Warmane.com). < 20€ >

Not working anymore, only worked for ret paladin and prot warrior, not working anymore.

9. Range (.mpq) - Allows you to gain 7 yards range more on all your spells and basic attacks. Modified premium version which allows you to do that on every class. < 20€ >

Fixed in big servers like blackrock, wowcircle, wowsulvus, you can only add it +2-+3 yards. 20 euros to scam people.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Summer deals coming very soon. Prepare your pockets!
    Last edited by Battlearenas; 07-12-2016 at 12:34 PM.

Ishyorc's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    all the vouches had their accounts made in july 2016... seems legit

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's becasue after buying their stuff I ask them politely to vouch for me in this forum.

popo13's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Be careful of this scammer ! have proofs if needed

After he received the money he disconnected and blocked me, i create a new skype and added him. Then he told me, he didn't know any pulse and didn't know neither the paypal adress he sent me earlier.