[US] Sargeras Alliance Gold - Verified Paypal, US Seller menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Malaki2030's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[US] Sargeras Alliance Gold - Verified Paypal, US Seller

Hello folks

I've spent most of my time selling gold to people reselling it, but now I'd like to try my hand at expanding a bit and selling gold directly to the customers. This comes at a reduced cost for those of you purchasing from me compared to purchasing from the big websites. Currently I'm only stocking and selling gold on Sargeras Alliance US, but I hope to expand that eventually.

My stock currently changes rapidly but feel free to skype message me anytime to inquire about current stocks and prices, I'm willing to negotiate in price.

Here is a safe link to add my skype to your contact list - My skype is GameCurrencySeller

Rules regarding transaction:

I use a paypal business account, and I will e-mail an invoice to you after we've agreed to our terms via an e-mail. You MUST e-mail me from the paypal email address that you are paying with. This is both for my protection and for yours, as it provides a solid paper trail to prevent chargebacks or scams. I will also be taking screenshots of the trades.

Once the invoice has been succesfully paid (Usually instantly once you've paid it) I will trade the gold in-game to complete the transaction.
    Last edited by Malaki2030; 10-12-2016 at 11:51 PM.

[US] Sargeras Alliance Gold - Verified Paypal, US Seller