Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ctrl Alt to Hearthstone - A lightweight standalone netdecking tool

Hey fellas,

let me present to you a first beta release of my lightweight netdecking tool called Ctrl Alt to Hearthstone.

I know there are plenty of netdecking tools but to my knowledge they are all bundled with a decktracker or some other tool which I found not convenient since I don't use those (have started using the Innkeeper, which suits me very well) or they are sold for a couple of dollars. So I decided to code an app that you wouldn't need to set up, you wouldn't need to start, you wouldn't need to care about at all but which would always be ready.

DOWNLOAD HERE - MediaFire
    VirusTotal - even though it found one issue that is typical for an AutoIt compiled script, you can learn more here.
    GitHub - here

So how does it work:
    • It runs in the background, not draining resources, waiting for it to be called upon
    • When you are ready to netdeck go into HS and create an empty deck
    • Go to one of the supported sites and copy the link of the deck you want to set up in HS
    • Press Ctrl + Alt + H
    • Review the deck
    • Click Import
    • Don't move your mouse
    • You will be notified if you're missing some of the cards or if an error occured
    • Go win!

Here is the app in action - YouTube - Works with all localizations* and resolutions!

To make it always available, create a shortcut of the app and put it into the Startup folder. That way it will always run when you start your PC and be ready. I might code that right into the app. What do you think, leave it like it is, code it in or code it letting the users decide whether they want the shortcut to be created?

Currently supported sites:

Hotkeys:
    • Ctrl + Alt + H - run the GUI
    • F8 - hard kill the app

To do list:
    • Work on automatic updates (currently, each new version will have to be downloaded manually from this thread)
    • Make the last expansion available for all localizations. (*) (currently, the Wrath of the Old Gods expansion is available for English clients only)

Let me know what you think. Any comments or constructive criticism is welcome!

Enjoy,

Seminko
    Last edited by Seminko; 07-14-2016 at 10:32 AM.
    Don't just say thanks, click thanks!

Ctrl Alt to Hearthstone - A lightweight standalone netdecking tool
    Seminko's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    34/89
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First post updated, now open source.