1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Honor/Demon buddy account

I'm selling my Honorbuddy (lifetime)1 session, which is no longer available.
    demonbuddy (lifetime) 2 session, which is no longer available.

the account also has paid Custom Classes such as Oracle V2 which will be upgraded to V3 according to the maker when legion is out.
    It also have the complete current set of custom classes made by TuanHA who is known for fantastic custom classes they appear as "Gift" as they where purchased on his own site.

Looking for offers as i'm no longer going to be botting. You will get the link to the account where you can change the email & Password.

Bare in mind when making an offer how much this would have costed when lifetime keys were available and the store items.

examples if you wanted to purchase yearly and the CC costs.

DemonBuddy = 1 key € 24.98 - per year. 2 keys = € 49.96 per year.
    HonorBuddy = 1 key € 24.98 - per year.
    Tuanha Custom Classes = €9.99 per class. 9 custom classes = €89.91
    Oracle V2 Custom Class (Check below on information about the update)= €17.99

total = €182.84
    All offers will be considered unless completely unreasonable.
    "Quote Originally Posted by wulf View Post
    Hi,

I haven't made any changes for some time, If anything majorly breaks I will fix it.

I am planning on Oracle V3, which will be an upgrade for existing customers.

This will be launched with the Legion expansion,

Kind Regards,
    Wulf."

Honor/Demon buddy account-honorbuddy-keys-jpgHonor/Demon buddy account-honorbuddy-store-purchases-jpg
    Last edited by ToxicPanda; 07-07-2016 at 06:32 PM.

Honor/Demon buddy account