WOW LEGION BETA ACCOUNT that includes legion! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

lowtyde's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WOW LEGION BETA ACCOUNT that includes legion!

Code:
    legion is here
    and you will love the bnet name! I have not a pitiful beta key, but the perfect solution for those who sold their accounts during the drought of draenor. This account comes with both the legion beta and the expansion preordered so you get those goodies. i'm going to see the movie at some point so i guess that may get automatically applied? There's no high ilvl or anything, but ilvl is not the point. the day legion drops mythic vets will no longer matter. the horse race begins in 6 weeks! In 51 days the game will be live. actually 50 depending where you live. What better time for a fresh start? SKYPE me @ jayplowtyde it should notify my phone if im not close to the computer.

So you are basically paying for
    INSTANT BETA ACCESS WITH ABILITY TO RAID ON CERAIN DAYS AND DO END GAME CONTENT W/ AUTO BOOST TO LVL110
    GAME IS PAID FOR UNTIL NOV/24/2016
    ON LIVE I THINK I STAND AT 12K GOLD OR SO. I HAVE SOME GOOD ITEMS IDK ID HAVE TO CHECK THE ARMORY. THE ACCOUNT THAT CONTAINS ALL THE GOOD HIGH ILVL STUFF WILL ONLLY BE ACCESABLE UNTIL SMEONE BUYS THIS, MATTER OF FACT. ILL MKAKE A POST FOR IT AS WELL.
    don't quote me on this but i think it has 10-20kg.

this makes me sad because i really want to play but am broke good thing this will enable me to play my backup account and fund legion and still hav more left over. like i said, expacs are chances for new starts, i'm original owner and can verify that btw.

i dont know how to make the button click to launch a chat with me but im jayplowtyde

Attached Images Attached Images WOW LEGION BETA ACCOUNT that includes legion!-skype_512-png 
    Last edited by lowtyde; 07-07-2016 at 12:22 PM. Reason: removed some uneccisarry stuffs

WOW LEGION BETA ACCOUNT that includes legion!