Soccer/Football System | TrinityCore 3.3.5 C++ Script menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Hercule123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Soccer/Football System | TrinityCore 3.3.5 C++ Script

Hi everyone !

I sell a fun system to put on your servers for players to play a match of soccer in World of Warcraft (during the european soccer cup.)
    With this system you can play soccer in World of Warcraft. The soccer field is already build with a SQL file, you just have to apply SQL and C++ patch and play ingame.
    The interaction between the ball and the player is automatically, You have 1/4 chance of making a powerful shot.
    Teleport to the football field with the command : .tel soccer
    You can customize the zone as you want but be careful to keep the same soccer field !
    A demonstration of the system is available in this video.

The SQL and C++ patch are up to last trinity rev, but if you have any problem in the installation or in game, send me a private message, i will help you on skype.

You can buy this system here for 10$, if you have any problem with the transaction send me a message and I will answer as soon as possible.

If you have any question send me a private message

Soccer/Football System | TrinityCore 3.3.5 C++ Script